chapter 7

Ethan was fighting Moreau and he succeeded he kept going and going until he ran into Leon and Ada. Leon: Ethan what the hell just happened?! Ada: what the fuck was that?! Ethan: calm down you two that was one of the four lords three were taken care of. but wait where's amber is she alright? Leon: that's the thing Ethan, Miranda took her and we're trying to find the ceremony site you know where it is? Ethan: yeah i do follow me i have to get rose back. (shows the flask) this contains a piece of rose. After they made it to the ceremony site Ethan placed the flask in the slot. Ada: alright there has to be some where we can hide until the ceremony Miranda is sure to bring Amber here, i can't lose her she's like sister to me. Leon: Ada don't worry we'll save her and Chris will help us. Ethan is there some where we can hide? Ethan: yeah there's a ledge up where those trees are hide and get Amber back good luck guys. Ada and Leon both nodded and ran for the ledge they wished Ethan luck and he was off continuing to find more rose's flasks. Ada: Leon we will get Amber back I know it, but you need eat something and rest for a bit. We'll have to wait for Chris to get here and then we can save her. Leon nodded his head then they started waiting, until the ceremony began.