chapter 10

it was the night before the wedding and the girls were at a hotel in a room having fun.
Amber: Claire, Jill thank you both so much for Bach Lorette party you two are the best sisters i could ask for. Claire: of course only the best for the bride to be. Jill: she's right we all want you have fun before tomorrow. so how about we have some food and drinks even watch a movie how's that sound girls? Sherry: sounds like fun. Ashley: yup i like the idea. Helena: good idea Jill and i will get the drinks. Sheva: Jill and i will get the food. four of the girls went to go get the food and drinks while Sherry and Ashley went to go find the movie.

Claire: so excited about tomorrow? Amber let out a breath and fell back on the bed in the room, then put her hands on her face. Amber: oh god i'm more nervous then excited Claire i'm guessing this how Jill felt when she was about to marry our brother? Jill: i was pretty nervous myself on my wedding day, but you have nothing to worry about Amber now let's eat and have some fun. after the girls had fun that night then went to sleep they wanted to get up early and have Amber ready for the big day, while the guys on the other hand were having the time of their lives.

*time skip to the next day*

it was the day of the wedding it was going to be very special for both Leon and Amber. they were both getting ready for the big day.

*with Leon*
Chris: today's the day you ready Leon? Leon: (sigh) yeah almost i could use some help with my tie. Chris: (chuckles) i'm coming here let me. Jake: so Leon you ready to marry your woman. Leon: (smiles) yeah i am so let's finish getting ready then get our asses in the car and leave.

the guys were on their way to the white house garden where the wedding is being held at. Adam was the first to welcome Leon showed him where the priest was waiting.

*with Amber*
the girls were helping Amber get ready for the wedding. Helena was helping Amber get her dress on.

 Helena was helping Amber get her dress on

then Ashley was doing Amber's hair.

and Claire was doing her sister's make up

all three of them stepped back and saw beautiful Amber looked

all three of them stepped back and saw beautiful Amber looked. Jill: alright girls let's go we got a wedding to get to now let's move!
the car that was taking them to the wedding had arrived just in time, they got in and were on their way.

*time skip*
the wedding was about to begin Chris was on his way to greet the girls, they got out of the car Amber was the last one to exit the car. Chris: (sigh) i can't believe this day had to come so quick and now you my little sister getting married to the man you love. Claire: i know if mom and dad were here they be proud of you Amber just like we are. Amber: thanks guys i can't keep Leon waiting ready big bro? Chris: (chuckles) i should be asking you that come on let's do this.

*play music*

the music began to play as Amber was about to enter. Leon looked and saw his beautiful bride Chris started walking her down the aisle they made it to Leon then Chris gave Amber a kiss on her forehead. Chris: take good care of my sister. Leon: don't worry i will.

the priest started to speak, Priest: dearly beloved we are here to celebrate the union between this man and this woman who have through a lot together. do you Leon Kennedy take this woman as your beloved wedded wife for as long as you both shall live? Leon: (smiles) i do. Priest: and do you Amber Redfield take this man as your beloved wedded husband as you both shall live? Amber: I do. Priest: may i have the rings please? Sherry came over and gave the priest the rings.

 Priest: may i have the rings please? Sherry came over and gave the priest the rings

Leon put the ring on Amber's finger then Amber did the same for Leon. Priest: now with power vested in me, now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride. Leon and Amber leaned in and kissed each other everyone cheered for newly weds then, they were all of for the reception first the brides maids came in with the groomsmen then the best man and maid of honor then last but not least the bride and groom. Amber and Leon came out for the reception took a seat at their table then Chris begun to make a speech.

Chris: ever since i met Leon i knew he would make my sister happy they have been through hell and back, nothing separated these two. they stayed strong and now here they are married, so let's give it up for Mr. and Mrs. Kennedy! everyone clapped while Leon and Amber laughed at what Chris said.

both Amber and Leon went to have their first dance together. Leon put his right arm around her waist while Amber had her left hand on his shoulder, then they started their dance. in the distance was Ada watching the happy couple dancing together, she started walking towards the party so she can join. in the middle of their dance Leon lifted Amber and spun her around and set her back on the ground. they came to a stop then kissed each other.

Chris and Amber began their dance since their dad wasn't around any more. then it was time to cut the cake.

 then it was time to cut the cake

Ada: congratulations you two. Amber: (gasp) Ada! you made it. Ada: (chuckles) of course i did i promised didn't i. Leon: glad you could make it. Ada: no problem now go cut your cake you two. they came over to their cake Amber took the knife and Leon placed his hand over hers then they cut the cake. Leon had a smirk on his face and took a piece of cake and smashed it in Amber's face. Amber: Leon what the hell! Leon: (laughs) sorry i couldn't resist. Amber now had a smirk on her face and smashed some cake in Leon's face. Leon: (shocked) okay i'm guessing that was pay back. Amber: mhm and remember next time hot shot pay backs are a bitch, so be careful or else I'll get you good (kisses him). Leon pulled away from the kiss and smiled at her as she smiled at him.

Mia: well that was something (laughs). Helena: I'll say it was you two may want to get cleaned up.
they went to get the cake off of their faces then went to have another dance together.
it was the happiest day of their lives.