chapter 11

Leon and Amber were on their way to their tropical honeymoon. once the plane landed and they gotten off and got a taxi to their hotel. Leon: well we're almost there you excited? Amber: mhm we are on our way to Oahu and having our tropical vacation, and maybe once we get home we can have a baby if you want? Leon: maybe we can?

they made it to the hotel they checked in and went to their room, Leon opened the door and they both walked in and saw the room.

Amber: oh god look at this it's Amazing! Leon: yeah it is how about we head to the beach and have some fun

Amber: oh god look at this it's Amazing! Leon: yeah it is how about we head to the beach and have some fun. Amber: alright and later we can get some dinner hows that sound? Leon: sounds good. they both got ready to head to the beach and have fun.

*time skip*

it was night time Leon and Amber had their dinner now they were walking on the beach. Amber: well dinner was good. Leon: sure was and you look beautiful tonight.

Amber: thank you here we are married after twenty three years and no longer dealing with umbrella along with any other bastard, who makes the damn monsters

Amber: thank you here we are married after twenty three years and no longer dealing with umbrella along with any other bastard, who makes the damn monsters. Leon: yup and (picks up Amber) things are better now that i have you. Leon was holding Amber bridal style. and they were laughing until Leon set his wife down on the ground. Amber: Leon you really know how to charm a girl and that's just how you won me Leon. Leon: yeah i did and now here we are married, (laughs) what else could i ask for?

Amber: yeah except i want Wilson to pay for what he's done. Leon: whoa easy girl we'll get him but right now let's enjoy our vacation alright? Amber: (laughs) yeah alright and your lucky i love you.

*time skip*

after the honeymoon Amber was getting ready for a party at the white house Adam had invited her and Leon. Leon had already gotten ready and gotten a message from Ada she said that she would bring Amber to the party and after Ada was finished helping Amber get ready they were off to the party. once they arrived Ada opened the door for Amber and they went to look for Leon Ada whistled at him and waved then she walked over to him.