Chapter 8

Chris had found Mia but Ethan was on his way to the ceremony site the same with Chris. Leon and Ada were already there and waiting they both heard Miranda coming and saw Amber there as well, But she was out cold wasn't moving but still breathing. Ada contacted Chris and let him know that Miranda had arrived with his sister. Chris arrived and he waited until Ethan arrived before he gave them the signal to shoot at Miranda, the ceremony began they heard Amber scream from pain as Miranda cut her skin and took some of her blood.

Leon: we have to get her now! Amber is going to get more hurt if we don't do something!

after Ethan got there and tried to get Rose back Chris gave the signal and fired at Miranda, Leon and Ada began to fire at her.
Amber started to free herself from the vines then shifted to wolf form and attack Mother Miranda, took a chunk clean out of her arm. Amber started growling at Miranda and tried to help Ethan get Rose back.
the fight continued until Miranda was shot again and she began to die. Miranda: (Screams) My daughter! my Eva! then Miranda turns to dust and what's left was Rose. Ethan ran get his daughter while Amber shifted back to human. Ethan: Rose. shh it's okay honey i got ya. Amber: you did it Ethan you beat Miranda. Ethan: with your help Amber thank you. Amber: your welcome Ethan oh god i don't feel so good. Then Amber collapses to the ground and Ethan's hand begins to disintegrate and he fell to his knees. Chris: Ethan! Amber! Ethan! come on Ethan wake up. Leon and Ada ran past Chris and Ethan in order to get to Amber. Leon gathered her up in his arms trying to wake her up. Ada: Amber come on wake up please wake up. Amber: (groans) L - Leon, A - Ada did we win? Chris: yeah it's over Amber come on let's get you and Ethan to the chopper Mia's waiting come on let's go. Leon picked up Amber and carried her bridal style. Ada: don't worry Amber we're gonna get you to a doctor. Amber: thank you Ada you truly are like a sister me i don't feel so good guys. Leon: don't worry Amber we're almost there just hang on alright.

*time skip*

Mia was waiting until she saw everyone coming and saw her daughter. Mia: Rose! Chris handed Rose to her. then Leon and Ada came in with Amber in his arms. the helicopter began to take off, Mia tried asking Chris where her husband is. the explosive was set off and an explosion Leon and Ada held onto something. Chris told the pilot to set a course BSSA HQ Europe but told them drop off Ada, Leon and Amber at the white house.

After a long ride Ada, Leon and Amber made it they both went to take Amber to the doctor so she can get taken care of and healed up.

few hours have passed and Amber began to wake up her eyes fluttered open and saw Leon along with Ada and her sister Claire. Amber: Claire, Leon, Ada? Claire: oh thank god Amber i was so worried about you. Amber: sorry to worry you Claire, are Mia and Rose Okay? Ada: their fine Chris had them taken home and Mia was worried about you. Amber: shit i didn't mean to worry everyone you three must of had the biggest heart attack of the century. Leon: now Amber i wouldn't go that far. i mean yes you disappearing did give us all a fat scare Jill and Helena would come by and see you later. also care to mention how the president is back to his normal self Amber? Amber gave a sheepish smile and started to explain what happened after the whole damn incident in D.C and how she cured Adam. Amber: i may have made a serum that would kill the C - virus in Adam, are you guys mad at me for not saying anything? Leon: no we're not mad but you are gonna be in for something after you get out later today. the both Claire and Ada had a smirk on their faces when Leon said that.

later that day Amber had gotten out of the hospital and Jill had came and picked her up from the hospital. Jill: so Amber i got you something Leon want you to meet him in the garden at the white house. Amber seemed a bit suspicious at first and started thinking just what is Leon planing. Jill took Amber home so she can get ready for what ever surprise Leon has up his sleeve.