chapter 2

Amber left the castle and entered the village finding Leon. she saw that he was fighting Del Lago then went into wolf form and ran to the other side of the lake. amber saw that Leon made it out safe, she breathed out in relief that her beloved was safe then amber heard Leon coughing and smelled blood. Leon went inside the cabin and what amber didn't know is that Leon passed out, Amber started running towards the cabin and saw him unconscious. she sniffed around her and him, amber turned back and turned him over so she can hear his heartbeat. Leon's heart was still beating.
Amber: Oh god Leon how did this happen to you? I am going to fucking kill saddler for what he's done to you, come out bela i know your there.
Bela: oh your no fun amber and who's the man he's very handsome.
Amber: (growls and eyes turn gold) don't touch him bela! he's mine and Leon is not food, what're you doing here any? i already got help from Cassandra.
Bela: oh i see he's your lover right? your very lucky to have him, by the way found out something that might interest you.
Amber: what? bela tosses something to amber and she saw what she had caught and saw it was the parasite amber put the vile in her bag and waited for Leon to wake up.
Bela: I think he's starting to wake up, i have to go be careful sweet pup. amber nodded and hugged bela then she left, Leon started to gain conciseness and got up from the ground looked around and heard his radio off.
Hunnigan: Leon it's been six hours since your last transmission.
Leon: sorry didn't mean to worry you i lost conciseness i'm okay now, but is there something else i should know Hunnigan?
Hunnigan: Yes there is there's another girl trapped in Spain as well, her name is amber redfield she was kidnapped and taken to the castle. my Intel tells me that's she's close so be careful out there Leon.
Leon: understood over and out. amber's here i hopes she's okay. amber walked out of the shadows and said something to him.
Amber: (takes off her hood) I'm much closer than you think Leon. Leon turned around and saw his girlfriend amber right in front of him. Amber went to hug Leon and he hugged back, then lifting her off the ground and spinning around with her in his arms.
Leon: god i missed you, so have Chris and Claire they've been so worried about you how did you escape?
Amber: i'm sorry to have worried you all, and to answer your question Leon is my friends helped me get out and gave me this dress. these girls have known me since i was a kid.
Leon: i'm just glad that your alright now (pulls amber close) come here i have wanted to do this for a long time. Amber blushed at what he said and leaned in to him, then they both kissed each other not knowing that Bela, Cassandra and Daniela were watching the happy couple smiling seeing how happy their friend is.

TOO BE CONTINUED....