Caught red handed

Note: if this is your first time reading this book, this

Izuku was sleeping peacefully in his bed till he was woken up by green eyed blond who had soft warming smile of his face.

"C'mon bunny, it's school time" Hizashi rubbed izuku's back softly, "Nuh-uh" Izuku turn towards the wall going back to sleep but Hizashi kept trying to get him out of bed without being stern to him this early in the morning.

"Bunny, please get up before we'll be late" Hizashi pleaded while Izuku whined and grumbled, then another figure appeared in the room to get Izuku clothes together.

"Bunny you have 3 seconds to get up and wait for papa in bathroom to bathe you or you can start the morning off with a sad face on your chart" Aizawa said sternly, he was always stern/firm with the boy whenever Izuku didn't want to do something when they told him to do.

Izuku got up since he didn't want a sad face on his chart, he went to bathroom to waited for his papa after his Papa & Daddy finished with whatever they were talking about.

...

They ate breakfast after they finished getting ready then headed off to UA High School where both the older adults worked at and Izuku went school there.

"Bunny, did you do your homework last night?" Shouta asked the little boy who was staring out the window from the middle of backseat "kinda" Izuku muttered.

"what do you mean 'kinda'? did you not do it?" Shouta asked with a brow raised looking at Izuku.

Shouta grabbed his baby boy's book bag and looked through it to find his homework, he did somewhat of it but it looked like it was rushed and very much incorrect also incomplete, he sighed as Hizashi saw scribbles and randomness on the different papers for each subject.

"last-night you said you had completed all your homework and had done it properly looks like you lied straight to my face about it" Shouta said in tired voice but firm.

"Sorry daddy, me promise won't do it again" Izuku said softly "I'll let it slide this time but from on I want you to show me proof that did your homework so this won't happen again, do you understand?" Shouta sighed softly.

"yes daddy but- I was just to busy playing then I forgot about my homework then I just did it randomly this morning" Now Izuku was big and out of headspace "Baby, we understand and it's fine but now you got 2 chances to do right thing today if you break anymore rules, you'll get punished after we come home from school understood?" Hizashi said looking into the mirror but still was checking the road "yes" Izuku said softly.

Silence for a moment till.. "Ooooo can I ask All Might to sign my notebook!" Izuku eyes widen since today All Might was going to show up "yes you can bunny, but if he says no don't keep pestering him about it.. oh I forgot Nezu wants to speak with us during lunch babe" Hizashi said "about what?" Shouta asked.

"Something about new events coming up for the school" Hizashi said then pecked his husband's cheek that made Shouta blushed "awww-" "Zashi be quiet" Shouta groaned "but you look so cute whenever you blush or show your soft side" Hizashi cooing teasingly.

"Stop it, and eyes on the road I'm not letting you injure us with your reckless driving" Shouta said "says the one who crash the car 2 times a couple months ago" Hizashi countered while Shouta rolled his eyes and chuckled softly.

...

Izuku was sitting in class 1A waiting for other students to arrive, while his dad aka Shouta was in the teachers lounge. He was always the first one in the classroom even though class didn't start yet, of course he had friends but I guess Izuku just likes being alone before class begins. Soon the classroom became very loud due to the noisy students who had just entered, "hey Midoriya, do you want to come over my house later today, it's going to be just class 1A" Yaoyorozu asked with smile "uh- I have to check with guardians first" Izuku replied "but your guardians always tell you 'No' so why don't you just ditch them and come with us" Denki said. "Um I-" "your such a baby deku" Bakugo scoffed "No I'm not!" "Then come to the party tonight to prove your not a baby, you stupid ass nerd" Bakugo smirked "Fine I will be there tonight" Izuku stated. Shouta Aizawa came in to shut the class up and teach them.