Christmas & little shouta

Request: a Christmas chapter, lilymiadavies

It was Christmas morning. Izuku woke up bright and early, Izuku climbed out of his crib and ran to his parents room.

"Daddy? Papa?" Izuku whispered.

Both daddies just snore in response. Izuku had no choice so he jumped on top of the bed and jumped on the bed.

"Daddy! Papa! It's Christmas!" Izuku shouted.

"Get up! I want to see what Santa got me!" Izuku shouted.

"WAKE UPPPPPPP!" Izuku yelled.

"Izuku stop it's- not even 7 yet!" Shouta groaned.

Hizashi put on his hearing aids, lucky for him he didn't hear the yelling.

"Izuku did you climb out of your crib again?" Hizashi sighed.

"Yes because it's Christmas" Izuku clapped his hands.

"It is but it's also 6am so go back to sleep little one" Shouta said as pulled Izuku in between him and Zashi.

"No I wanna open gifts" Izuku pouts.

"Later on so you can get more rest" Hizashi said.

Izuku huffs and buries his head in the bed.

"Are you wet?" Shouta asked as he sat up and felt the front of Izuku's diaper.

"You are so wet, that's my fault for not checking you when I came home from work" Shouta sighed.

Shouta got up then went to get the diaper, wipes and powder from the Nursery then returned. He sat on the bed in front of Izuku, he took Izuku's pants off. Then he opened the diaper and this wasn't he was expecting.

"Izuku!" Shouta quickly covered Izuku's front up.

Hizashi laughed while Shouta glared at him.

"It's not funny! The damn brat peed on me!" Shouta groaned as he went to the bathroom to get cleaned off.

Hizashi quickly changed Izuku into a clean fresh diaper. He left his pants off, Shouta came back shirtless and in boxers briefs but smelling cleaning instead of pee.

"Daddy open presents now?" Izuku asked.

"Fine, but let's brush our teeth first then breakfast" Shouta said as he picked Izuku up.

...

"Papa! Daddy! I finished my pancakes!" Izuku cheered happily.

"Good job bud" Hizashi smiled.

"I want out now so i can see my presents!" Izuku struggled to get out of his highchair.

"I wonder if I got a new phone" Toshi said.

"After the stunt you pulled 2 weeks ago? You aren't getting anything" Shouta raised a brow.

"He paid the price for that. He's all forgiven and well behaved now" Hizashi sighed.

"Maybe, but Toshi will always be Toshi" Shouta rolled his eyes.

"Don't make me spank you, Shouta Aizawa Yamada. It's Christmas, be nice and behave nicely" Hizashi forehead ticked.

"Fine fine I'm sorry... shit.." Shouta muttered.

Shouta stood up to go put his dishes in the sink, but before that his behind was met with hard smack. Shouta's eyes widen, did Hizashi just spank him in front his kids?

"I said behave" Hizashi warned.

"Your fucked up, Zashi" Shouta said.

Shouta went to put the dishes in the sink and went to the bathroom.

"Toshi watch your brother please" Hizashi said before leaving off to follow Shouta.

"Hey what the hell was that back there? Huh? We talked about this, what Toshi did was unacceptable but he learned from that so let him have his gifts" Hizashi said.

Shouta sighed as he looked at Hizashi.

"Don't ruin Christmas because that your still mad about what Toshi did" Hizashi said.

Shouta nodded, he agreed that Hizashi was right.

"Also you're being a brat" Hizashi smiled.

Shouta looked away, he was slipping.

"Does baby Shou wanna play with Izu outside?" Hizashi asked.

"No- I'm fine" Shouta sighed.

"Can I at least put a diaper on you in case you decide to slip?" Hizashi asked.

"I don't need one, I'll be fine" Shouta huffed.

"You're fidgety, you need a diaper" Hizashi took Shouta to the bedroom and lays him on the bed.

"I hate you know the signs when I'm starting to slip" Shouta groaned.

Hizashi took Shouta's boxers off.

"Open your legs" Hizashi sighed.

Shouta opened his legs and Hizashi unfolded the diaper.

"Lift your butt up, love bug" Hizashi said and Shouta did as he was told.

Hizashi put the diaper under his bottom, powdered up his private area's then he taped up the diaper.

"Let's sit you up little man" Hizashi chuckled.

"Not little papa" Shouta whined.

"You know what your right you're papa's big boy" Hizashi smiled.

...

Shouta and Izuku were playing together in the living room. Toshi was sitting on the couch watching them. Hizashi soon passed out the presents. All of them opened up their gifts and etc.

"Thank you papa and..." Izuku was confused.

"And daddy"  Shouta said, he slipped out of headspace.

"Thanks pops and thanks dad" Toshi smiled at Shouta.

Shouta smiled back.

"You're welcome problem child" Shouta said.

"Babe... let's get you changed-"

"Daddy's blue line disappeared!" Izuku said.

Shouta's eyes widen, he was big and he wet his diaper. He cursed and looked at Hizashi who looked sorry. He went to the bathroom with Hizashi and his husband cleaned him up.

"Welp this was an embarrassing Christmas" Shouta sighed.

"You looked happy playing with Izu tho" Hizashi smiled.

A/N: thoughts on this chapter? Please vote and thank you!