Naughty boy Shouta

Request: "Can you do when lzuku and aizawa are both little and misbehave like they break glass or something they are not supposed to do please" By: AlexMandigo14

"Okay you two it's naptime" Hizashi said to the two babies who were almost asleep on the couch from watching cartoons.

"But papaaaaa" Izuku whines, fighting his sleep.

"Papa we not tired yet" Shouta huffs and crossed his arms.

"Oh? Okay fine then I guess I have to go read Toshi a few of your two's favorite books" Hizashi smirks.

"No no I want a story!" Izuku said as waddles over to him.

"Me to papa! Me to. I want a story to!" Shouta said.

Hizashi picks Izuku up and picks Shouta up. Yes, Hizashi is very strong. He walks to the nursery and puts Shouta in the crib because his diaper was dry. He puts Izuku on the changing table and changed the baby's diaper. He then placed Izuku in the crib with Shouta which was big enough for the two of them.

"Okay lay down both of you and I'll read you boys a story" Hizashi said as he went to the bookshelf to get one of their favorite books.

Izuku lays down and puts his pacifier in his mouth, he was ready to listen to the book. Shouta lays down as well and looks at Hizashi through the crib bars.

Hizashi started reading to his two babies. He stopped reading when his two little boy were fast asleep, he smiles softly and put the book away and went over to the crib. He kissed both boys on the top of their heads.

"Sleep tight little ones" Hizashi said, he turned the night light on and left the room after turning off the lights and closing the door.

Shouta shook Izuku, "Zuzu.. Zuzu wake up!" He whispers.

Izuku opened his eyes, "Shou...sleepy.." he whines. He wanted to sleep so bad.

"Let's go play" Shouta whispers.

"Nu it's sleepy time" Izuku murmurs.

"You lame" Shouta stuck his tongue at him.

"Not nice I'm telling papa you be mean to me" Izuku said sadly as he starts tearing up.

"No no no cry I sowwy zuzu" Shouta said as he pets Izuku's head.

"Let's play peaseee then sleepy" Shouta said, "peaseee zuzu!" He made a sad face.

Izuku agreed and they both climbed out of crib and went to Hizashi's office, but they made sure he wasn't in there before going in. Shouta was touch and play with his papa's stuff while Izuku actually didn't think this was good idea and he was begging Shouta to back to the Nursery.

"Stop zuzu! No! You crybaby!" Shouta snaps as Izuku was whining that he didn't want to get into trouble.

Izuku ran to the door crying, Shouta ran after him and stopped him from leaving. The two fought over the door, till they broke a picture that was on the desk stand by the wall.

Hizashi ran upstairs and checked the Nursery for his babies but saw that they weren't there so he checked more of upstairs till he heard crying his office. Shouta heard Hizashi's footsteps to the office, he immediately started playing Adult Shouta.

"Izuku I can't believe you broke it after I told we had to go take a nap!" Shouta scolds Izuku sternly.

Izuku looked at him confused, "Wha-"

"You're in big trouble when your papa finds out what you did!" Shouta said sternly.

Hizashi entered the office, "You two are in big trouble" He said sternly.

"Babe it was Izuku who was misbehaving, I just came to bring him back for his nap but he refused and broke one of the pictures picture" Shouta explains.

"Izuku Yamada Aizawa, you are big trouble young man" Hizashi folded his arms and looked at Izuku sternly.

"B-but I-"

"I don't want to hear it, Nose in the corner now" Hizashi tapped his foot angrily.

"I didn't-"

"Now, Izuku!" Hizashi snaps.

Izuku cries as he walks to one of the corners of the office, he stood there faced the wall as he sobs. Hizashi cleaned up the broken glass as Shouta on the couch looking at Izuku.

"Well... thank you Shou that you were a very good boy in headspace" Hizashi smiles.

"Papa! I didn't do it! Shou did it! I wanted to sleep but Shou didn't let me and he broke the picture!" Izuku yells as he faced the two adults.

Hizashi looks at Shouta, "is this true?" He asked.

Shouta felt shivers down his spine and didn't respond. Hizashi should've known, "I'm going to ask you again, if you don't answer me your punishment will be much worse" Hizashi said.

"Y-yeah it's true... I'm sorry! I want spankies Zashi!" Shouta whines.

Hizashi sat on the sofa and pulls Shouta over his lap, he took down his diaper. "You blamed our son Shou and you did it as an adult to" He said.

"I'm sorry! I won't do it again! I didn't want to get into trouble!" He whines.

"He didn't want to get into trouble either, I yelled at our poor baby" Hizashi said as spanks Shouta.

Shouta winced, "owww fuck Zashi it was mistake!" He groans.

"Watch your mouth little boy!" Hizashi continued to spank his husband.

"Why are you getting a spanking? And don't say I don't know" Hizashi said.

"I lied and I blamed Izuku! I wasn't nice to Izuku in headspace!" Shouta cries.

Hizashi kept spanking Shouta till he reach 25 smacks.

"I think you need corner time sweetheart also you need to apologize to Izuku first" Hizashi helps Shouta up.

Shouta bum was red as he crying because that spanking did hurt. He walks over to Izuku, "Izu? I'm sorry for being mean to you and forcing you to do something that was wrong. I won't do it again" Shouta apologize.

"It's okay but don't do it again... it's not nice" Izuku said. Shouta nodded and went to serve time in the corner.

A/N: if you want to rp my discord is Izukubf#5904 also requests are open!