Izuku deals with bullies

Request: littlesydney21

A/N: I tried my best! :/

Izuku stood in his room, looked at his laptop. He looks through his twitter page, he saw a lot of hateful comments about him.

"Wow...umm that's a lot.." Izuku whispers to himself.

"Izuku is a wanna be All-Might with crybaby attitude and pig body #crybaby #loser" He reads.

"He's disgusting and gross #Izukuisugly" He reads again.

"Izuku cheated his way through the hero exams #cheater #uahighschool" he whispers.

"I'm pretty sure I saw Izuku fucking the wall in the locker rooms #embarrassing #homo #freak" He scrolls some more.

"Izuku is so ugly and fat" He says.

"Did you know Izuku shits his pants on a daily," He glares at that.

"Izuku has a thing for Eri," He felt a rush of anger.

"That tweet has over thousand retweets and likes" He clenched a fist full of his pants.

As Izuku scrolled through, it got worse. He couldn't take it anymore, he shut his laptop off and went to bed crying.

...

"Izuku is everything alright? You barely touched your breakfast," Hizashi says.

"I'm just not hungry," Izuku sighs as he put the fork down.

"You need to eat something Izuku, we never let you skip your meals." Shouta says.

"Maybe that's why I'm fat" Izuku mutters under his breath.

"What was that?" Hizashi asks.

"I said I'm not hungry" Izuku pushes his plate forward.

"Izuku eat now or I can feed you," Shouta says as he stares at Izuku.

"Dad...please I'm just not feeling well" Izuku got up and went to his room.

"I think something's going on with him, he seems down," Hizashi said.

...

4 days later, Izuku felt more down. This caught both of his parents attention. They tried talking to Izuku but he wouldn't say a word.

Shouta walked into Izuku's room while Izuku was napping, he saw Izuku's laptop open on saw the twitter comments about him. He fumed with anger as people were saying such horrible things about his son.

He left the room to tell Hizashi why might be the reason to Izuku's mood lately. Hizashi felt terrible for Izuku, suffering alone with this. He wanted to help his son.

...

Later,

"Hey Izuku, can you come here a minute we need to speak with you on something important" Hizashi said as sat on the sofa.

Izuku walked over to them, what was going on? Why did they need to speak with him? He didn't do anything wrong.. did he?

"For whatever you think I did, I didn't do it. I swear, I was good!" Izuku panicked.

Shouta shook his head as he waved a hand, "no son it's about... the bullying you've been receiving" Shouta spoke.

"Y-you went through my stuff?!" Izuku said defensively.

"I know I know I shouldn't have. I am sorry truly but it's a good thing I did see the comments. Izuku how long has this been going on? Why didn't you tell us?" Shouta said.

"I- umm it's been going for like a week or so.. I'm sorry.." Izuku lowered his head.

"No no no baby don't apologize for someone's horrible actions" Hizashi spoke this time.

Shouta pulled Izuku on his lap. Izuku leaned the side of his head into Shouta's chest, feeling safe and secured.

"I-I just think what they're saying about me is tr-"

"Izuku Yamada Aizawa don't you dare believe those nasty lies. You are caring, smart, loving, strong and very much appreciated... don't you ever think your not worth it, you are our precious boy... you'll always be worthy." Hizashi said.

"Don't let anyone tear you down, if they keep threatening or hating on you. Then they'll deal with me and daddy" Hizashi said.

Izuku nodded, "sorry papa and daddy for not telling you guys... I thought it'll just go away but these upperclassmen really have it out for me" He sighs.

"And they will be expelled tomorrow morning, without a doubt. I'll call Nedzu afterwards and let him know and I'll also have Naomasa investigate this cyber bullying." Shouta said.

He cuddled into Shouta's chest, "thank you daddy and papa..." he gave them a softly smile.

"Anything for you precious" Hizashi smiled.

"I think Pizza for dinner will be amazing, right Izuku?" Shouta grinned.

"Oh yes! And cookie pie for dessert!" Izuku smiled.

"Of course you deserve a treat for being such a brave boy lately" Shouta smile.

A/N: HI I FINALLY WROTE SOMETHING! also please vote on this chapter! So how was this chapter? Good or not good?