Brothers fight

"Truth or dare..?"

"Truth"

"Monoma are you scared of Vlad?" Izuku asked.

"No I'm scared of Nedzu" Monoma said, "I mean Vlad tries to hard to one up Class 1-A to be honest" Monoma shrugs.

"Izuku truth or dare?" Monoma asks.

"Hmm.. Truth" Izuku shrugs.

"What is the biggest secret you kept?" Monoma asks.

"Hmmm... that I was arrested-"

"YOU GOT ARRESTED?!" Everyone shouts.

"Yea.. last month but it wasn't a big deal" Izuku shrugs.

...

"Toshi can I play on your Xbox please?" Izuku asked Toshi for the 20th time this evening.

"Can't you see I'm busy playing" Toshi grumbles.

"I'm telling dad you're not sharing" Izuku huffs.

"Go right ahead and I'll tell them you got arrested last month and Yagi bailed you out" Toshi smirks.

Izuku groans, "you're mean I hate you!"

"Fine by me" Toshi shrugs.

Izuku went to his room, he closed the door. "All I wanted to do was play for bit..." he kicks the wall, sulking.

Izuku lays on the bed, "no no I'm not gonna cry over it, I'm not a baby" he said as he wipes his teary eyes.

A bit later, Toshi was in the bathroom so the Xbox was left unattended. Izuku went to living room and decided to mess with Toshi's Xbox so he poured water on it. The Xbox lit a spark and made weird noises, Toshi rushed out of the bathroom and saw what was going on. He unplugged the Xbox from the outlet and gave Izuku a death glare.

"You're gonna get it!" Toshi yells, he chased Izuku around the house.

"You stupid little shit why the fuck would you do that?!" Toshi growls as he sits on Izuku's back.

"Get off of me!" Izuku cries, trying to get Toshi off but no use.

"No! When shit don't go your way you always act like a spoiled brat!" Toshi yells.

"You wouldn't let me play!" Izuku yells.

"I was considering to let you play after I finished all the chapters of the resident evil 4... but noooo a certain little crybaby had to ruin it!" Toshi groans.

"I'm sorry! Please get off of me!" Izuku cries as he kicks his legs.

"Don't even start tantrum Izuku. You broke my Xbox and I just got it for Christmas!" Toshi yells.

"I promise I won't ruin anymore of your things!" Izuku whines.

Toshi stood up and sat on the couch, he pulled Izuku over his lap. He pulls Izuku's pants and pull-up down.

"You have a rash now, why didn't you tell me sooner you need a change. That's what you get, karma..." Toshi sighs.

"You can't spank me! Dad won't allow it!" Izuku yells.

"Dad and pops aren't home, so I'm in charge. What's your color Izuku?" Toshi asked.

"Green" Izuku said.

"Just 15 swats okay?" Toshi said.

"O-okay I'm ready" Izuku said.

Toshi began to spank Izuku. Izuku was crying as his naughty bum was being spanked. Toshi finished up his punishment, he put Izuku on his lap.

"Shhh shhh you did good. Everything is all forgiven, right Izuku?" Toshi asked.

"Mhm I'm sorry Toshi for your Xbox" Izuku whimpers.

That's when the door open and both parents came inside, Izuku ran to Zashi red butt naked. Hizashi picks Izuku up, concerned on why Izuku was crying.

"Izuku what happened?" Hizashi asked.

"Toshi spanked me papa" Izuku frowns.

"HITOSHI!" Shouta roars, glaring at Toshi.

Toshi sighs, "he broke my Xbox and did you know he got arrested last week and Yagi had to break him out?"

"YOU GOT ARRESTED?!" Both parents erupted in unison.

A/N: Short chapter, sorry. But please enjoy it and give your requests.