Izuku in baby space

TW: diaper messing ⚠️

"Papa why can't I go with you?!" Izuku cried and holding onto Hizashi's leg.

"Cause my squad and I have to go on a mission, and I am not risking your safety to just come along and watch on the sidelines" Hizashi sighed.

"But dad is so mean-"

"No I'm not" Shouta groaned as picked Izuku up.

"No!!! I want to go with papa!!" Izuku cried as kicked his legs.

"Izuku stop it before I spank you" Shouta said sternly.

"Papa!!! Pleaseeeee!!! I'll be good!! I'll stay in the base or something!!" Izuku cried.

"Well we are going to America and we'll be staying in hotel undercover so you can stay there so I guess-"

"Hizashi Yamada he isn't going." Shouta gave him a death glare.

"What! No dad-"

"You mister better stop, now say goodbye to papa" Shouta still kept his tone firm.

Hizashi gave Izuku as kiss on the forehead.

"Maybe next time bud, okay? I'll be home before you know it" Hizashi smiled.

Hizashi kissed Shouta next.

"Babe don't be to harsh on Izu, be nice to him. Yes I am talking to my husband but also my other little boy Shouta" Hizashi said sternly.

Shouta paled at that.

"Just go, and I will try to be nice if he doesn't cause trouble today. Bye Zashi." Shouta said.

"Bye I love you to, love you Zuzu bear" Hizashi smiled as Izuku said 'I love you' back then he left.

2 hours later.

"Izuku come eat I made lunch for us" Shouta called out to the boy who was watching Harry Potter.

Shouta sighed and walked over to him, he grabbed the remote off the coffee table and turned off the Tv.

"How many times do I have to tell you can't be watching scary movies like these" Shouta sighed.

"It's not even scary" Izuku groaned.

"If it gives you nightmares and makes you wet the bed at night, I'm pretty sure it's scary for a little boy like you" Shouta said.

"I'm not little dad" Izuku said.

"C'mon let's eat lunch" Shouta said as head back to the table and Izuku followed.

The two sat the table, started eating their lunch. Shouta saw Izuku eating his food and avoiding the vegetable as always.

"Eat your vegetables and eat nicely your dropping your food on yourself" Shouta said as he wiped Izuku's mouth with a napkin.

"Dadddddd!!!" Izuku whined.

"You need a bib and sippy cup. I'll be right back." Shouta got up and went to the kitchen cabinet to get a sippy cup.

"Apple Juice or Chocolate Milk?" Shouta asked Izuku.

"Neither I'm fine" Izuku groaned.

"Fine I guess you'll be drinking formula" Shouta sighed as he made a baby bottle filled with formula.

Izuku groaned and complained to his dad about the formula. Shouta got a bib and went over to Izuku and put the bib on him.

"Eat your veggies before I feed it to you" Shouta said.

Izuku started eating his vegetables till he ate all of it.

"Rest for while then nap time with special formula" Shouta said.

Special formula was just baby formula mixed with laxatives for teens.

"No I don't need it" Izuku said with his arms crossed.

"I don't want to hear it Izuku" Shouta sighed as he grabbed the dishes and took it the sink to wash them.

"No! You aren't treating me fairly!" Izuku yelled.

Shouta's forehead ticked, he gripped on the edge of the countertop.

"Watch yourself Izuku Yamada Aizawa!" Shouta raised his voice just enough to scare Izuku.

"You watch yourself!" Izuku screamed.

"You have to the count of three to come over to me and apologize to daddy for being naughty" Shouta said sternly.

Izuku huffed as he stomped his foot.

"One!"

"Two!"

Izuku dashed over to Shouta, "I'm sorry for yelling at you..." he said.

Shouta sighed, "all is forgiven bud, go wait in your nursery for daddy to get you ready for naptime."

Izuku went off to the Nursery, he waited on the rocking chair. Shouta walked in the bottle and set on the nightstand.

"Get on your changing table" Shouta ordered.

Izuku went over to Shouta who lifted the little boy on the changing table.

"Dad I don't need a diaper or bottle. I'm fine, I'll just sleep in yours and papa's room" Izuku tried to reason.

Shouta shook his head.

"Little babies need to sleep in the cribs with their diapee's on them so they don't make mess in bed" Shouta said as he took Izuku's pants and boxers off then Izuku's shirt.

Izuku groaned very annoyed, as his dad put lotion and baby powder on his area and bottom. Shouta diapered Izuku up, he looked at him in awe with his little froggy print pampers.

"Look at daddy's little boy" Shouta cooed then put on Izuku's mittens.

He put Izuku in the crib and gave him his bottle.

"Be a good baby and drink it all" Shouta smiled.

"Dada" Izuku said in a baby voice as he held his bottle and kicking his legs in the air.

"There's my boy" Shouta smiled.

Izuku babbled for about 30 minutes as he drank his bottle, then he knocked out. Shouta sat on the rocking chair as he fell asleep z

Izuku woke up at about 12am crying because his tummy was hurting, Shouta immediately got up and picked the baby up. He rubbed the young one's tummy, then heard a fart and it started to smell.

"Poor baby... tummy feels better now?" Shouta said.

Izuku whines and holds onto Shouta.

"Dada" he whimpers.

"I know dada's gonna change you right now" Shouta said as he put Izuku on the changing table.

Shouta got the supplies ready and opened the dirty diaper.

"No no baby you can't touch your private part" Shouta scolded gently as he swatted Izuku's hand away.

"Dada... coldies!" Izuku whined.

Shouta cleaned him up throughly and got him into a fresh diaper. He picked the baby up and went over to the rocking chair and rocked him to sleep.

A/N: Hiii hopefully this wasn't a bad chapter. Requests are open as always!!