Dobby did it, daddy not me?

"Izuku I'm not going to tell you again" Shouta glared at Izuku who was on top of the refrigerator.

"Get down now. And face your punishment like a big boy that you claim to be." Shouta growls out.

"Nuuuu daddy I don't want a spanking!" Izuku whines.

"Please daddy, I'll be a good boy. I won't bother you when you're napping anymore," Izuku begs with his big green eyes.

Shouta sighs heavily.

What happened, you may ask?

EARLIER:

"Izuku I think we both need a nap, C'mon let's go" Shouta says.

"Dad I'm a big boy, I don't need a nap" Izuku whines.

"Izuku c'mon let's go" Shouta says ignoring him.

"Please dad I'm not even tired" Izuku pouts.

Shouta yawns, "fine, you can stay up while I take a nap. Don't break anything or do anything to get you into trouble. So just watch Tv or something but don't do things you aren't allowed to do."

"Yes dad! Thank you!" Izuku hugs him.

"Your welcome" Shouta kisses the top of the boy's head before ruffling it.

Izuku was in his parents room, he decides to jump on the bed while playing with his ball. He was having fun till the ball hit the Tv and the Tv fell down from the wall and breaks.

Izuku froze, "Uh oh daddy's gonna be really mad at me.." he said.

He ran to the living room and Shouta was still asleep. He grabs a broom and dustpan to bring to the room.

"How am I going to fix this?" He asks.

He tried to lift the Tv to clean this up but he couldn't. Instead he kept trying to lift the tv and 2 hours later Shouta woke up. Shouta went to go check on Izuku and he saw a broke Tv and his son trying to fix it.

"Izuku what happened?" He asked calmly.

"I- it fell.." Izuku stutters.

"How did it fall?" Shouta asks as his tone still remains calm.

"A magic elf came and broke it" Izuku blurts out.

"Izuku don't lie to me, tell me the truth and you won't get punished this time" Shouta still remains calm.

"He did! His name was Dobby! He came and broke the Tv daddy!" Izuku whines.

"Izuku Yamada Aizawa" He warns.

"He broke the Tv! Not me!" Izuku yells.

Shouta glares at him, "Izuku I'm trying to be nice here but you keep on lying to me."

"I'm not!!!" He shouts.

"Izuku just tell me the truth, I won't punish you. You have my word." Shouta said.

"NO I DIDNT DO IT!" Izuku screamed and threw something at Shouta then ran out.

Shouta counted backwards from 10, "..5..4..3..2..1" he takes a deep breath.

He walked outside of the bedroom to the kitchen and found Izuku on the top of the fridge.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Izuku please come down" Shouta tries to reason with him.

"NO I DONT WANT SPANKINGS!" Izuku screams.

Shouta wasted time climbing on a chair to get Izuku down. He tucked that to his side and carried him to the Nursery. He sat on the chair and pulled down his pants and pull-up.

"You're getting the hairbrush, be grateful it's not the belt" Shouta said.

Shouta spanked him with the hairbrush about 30 times before sitting the boy on his lap, cradling him.

"Shhh shhh it's all forgiven.. don't worry" Shouta hushed him.

"Daddy's love you no matter how much of headaches you give me" Shouta said.

"I wove dada" Izuku sobs out.

"It's alright shh shh go to sleep now, everything is okay" Shouta rocks him on the rocking chair.