[005]

Hanging Out

POV: 3rd Person

Tsumugi was putting her things away in her locker. The others had club activities since it's Friday. " Hey, Higuchi! " Nahoya called. Tsumugi blushed and picked up her bag.
" Hey Kawata-San " She said nervously twirling a strand of her hair on her finger.

" Huh? Did your hair grow or something? " He asked, taking a few locks in his hands.
" Uh yeah... I've gotta cut it soon " Tsumugi said. Around the corner, Inari was watching. I came to ask for her hoodie, but I come and find out that it's raised. Now to 47% She thought.

" Wanna hang out? Angry said he had a headache and went home early " Nahoya said. " Oh, sure. We can go now but... " Tsumugi said. " Hm? " He asked. " Um, you don't have any school clubs? " She asked. " Nope " He said, his grin seemed wider. " Oh. Okay then sure I'll hang out with you " Tsumugi nodded.

This is amazing. He wants to hang out with her specifically. I'm sure he has friends from Toman yet he came directly to Tsumu. It's now at 50% Inari thought. " What about you? Don't you have club? " He asked. " Well I did. I was apart of the 'ghost hunters' club just to get the marks but it was disbanded. They said I could sign up for another but I opted out. " She explained.

" 'Ghost hunters'? " He asked. " It's a club dedicated to finding old ghosts hiding in the school. " She said. " But they said we weren't doing anything productive and then shut it down. " She sighed. " It does sound like you were doing pretty much nothing " Nahoya shrugged.

" Yeah but that's what's so great about that club. We ran around school chasing things that didn't even exist and still got the credits anyways. But anyways, what are we doing? " She asked. " You'll see " He said.

•••

" Woah that looks so cool. Is that your bike? " Tsumugi asked. " Yep, hop on " He said.
" Okay " Tsumugi nodded. She gets on the back and held onto him They were riding for a while but then it occurred to her that she'd just blindly followed him.

Dammit Tsumugi! Think with your head not your heart! What if he's dragging you to some place to get murdered?! Stupid. Stupid stupid Tsumugi. She thought. " I'm gonna speed up a bit so hold on tight " Nahoya said. " Okay " Tsumugi said, holding him around his abdomen tightly.

As he said, he sped up. Her hair was blowing a lot in the wind. Tsumugi closed her eyes tightly and leaned her head on his back. It's kinda scary... But fun too... Anyways, I wonder where he's taking me.. She thought.

•••

The bike came to a stop at a curb. " Okay we're here " Nahoya said. Tsumugi gets off.
" A ramen shop? " She asked. " Yup! This is Sugama the best ramen in of Tokyo. " He said. " Wait I didn't bring any money " She said. " That's fine I'll pay. " He said. " Oh really? Thank— " Tsumugi was cut off.

" In return you have to ask me that question " He said. " What? Question? " Tsumugi asked. " When I talked to your friends before, they said you were following us because you had a very important question to ask. So I wanna hear what it was " He said while they walked inside. Tsumugi thought for a moment wondering what the question was.

Then she realized it. " Well... Um that question I... I don't think I can ask that now " She said  standing on her heels. " Why not? " Nahoya asked. " Well... It's kind of embarrassing... I mean to ask something like that would be weird since we barely know each other. " She said.

" I don't really care about all that stuff. Just tell me or I'll kill you " He said. " Wh-what you're gonna kill me? " She asked nervously. Kawata-San is much scarier than he looks... The brothers are total opposites of each other and their own demeanor Tsumugi thought.