[006]

The Story Of Little Pongee

POV: 3rd Person

" Tch. " Nahoya said, he grabbed the chop sticks from the waiter that passed by, and quickly snapped them apart and placed one on each of their necks. " Don't you have other people to bother? " He asked. " I'd watch where you put that. Infightings against the rules. You've been in Toman longer than me so you should know♥ " Hanma smirked.

" You're messing with my life right now so I'm in the right. I'll kill you. " Smiley said. " Wh-why are you coming after me? I'm a girl. You shouldn't hit a girl " Yuzuriha said nervously, moving to hide behind Hanma. " Girl or not you're in my business. Killing and Hitting are two different things. You'd better watch yourself " Nahoya said annoyed.

" Or what?♥ " Hanma asked. " H-hey Shu we should just go! He's kinda scary " Yuzuriha said pulling him away. " Listen to her " Nahoya said. " I guess we'll have to settle this later♥ " Hanma waved walking away. He mouthed 'little Pongee' at Tsumugi before turning around.

" So what's with that name? " Nahoya asked.
" H-Huh? " Tsumugi asked wiping her eyes.
" Weren't they calling you 'little Pongee'? Isn't that why you're crying " He asked. " Well... Yes but... " She muttered, looking away in embarrassment " Its just a stupid kiddy nickname. It means nothing " She said.

" That's obviously not the case if you're crying right now " He said. " I-I just really don't wanna talk about it " She said. " Alright then I got something we can talk about " Nahoya said. " What? " Tsumugi asked looking up.
" You can ask me your question. Or I'll kill you " He said. Tsumugi blushed thinking about it.

" I-I can't! " Tsumugi blushed. " Why not? " Nahoya asked. " It's just a really embarrassing and very scary question. " She said. " Hmm " He hummed staring at her. " U-um... " Tsumugi said nervously. " You normally look cute but when you blush you look even cuter. Did you know that? " He asked.

" Really? " Tsumugi asked shyly. The waiter comes back over and placed their bowls down, refills their drinks, and takes their other two glasses. " Enjoy " He smiled before walking away. " Idatakimas! " They said, and broke their chopsticks. After a while a waitress comes over.

" Um, excuse me " She said. They look up, and the waitress hands her a folded note. " The young lady over there asked me to give it to you " She said pointing to Yuzuriha and Hanma. Tsumugi opened the note.

She crumbled it up annoyed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She crumbled it up annoyed. " Please tell her I said yes " She said. The waitress walked back over to their table. " She says yes " She informed her. Yuzuriha looked very annoyed. " That Damn brat! " She said annoyed. " Are you ready to ask your question? " Nahoya asked.

" I don't think I'll ever be ready to ask that question " Tsumugi sighed. " Why not? " Nahoya asked. Wait did I say that out loud? She thought. " I.. I just can't! I can't put myself out there like that. I'll do that eventually but... I just haven't figured out when 'eventually' will come " She said. Nahoya sighed.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕕 | 𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 (𝔎𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔞 𝔑𝔞𝔥𝔬𝔶𝔞)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें