[009]

The Sleepover

POV: 3rd Person

" You break her heart I break your spine " Tomoe said to Nahoya. " Was that a threat? " Nahoya asked annoyed. Tomoe opened his mouth to say something but Tsumugi beat him to it. " Okay let's go to my room then since you met them " She said dragging him off.

" Please don't argue with my dad. I'll never hear the end of it " She said. " Well he started it " Nahoya said. " He's always gonna start it " Tsumugi sighed. She opens her bedroom door. " Tada!! This is.. My room Ugh " She groaned. She blew out the candles left on the foot stool.

" Momoe stop it!! " She shouted down the hall and she heard a few snickers. " I didn't know you could play the guitar " Nahoya said noticing the blue painted guitar sitting in the corner. " Oh yeah. Well I haven't played it in a while. " Tsumugi said with a small smile.

•••

Tsumugi and Nozomi were walking together, then suddenly they passed a shop that was practically empty and Tsumugi stopped, making Nozomi stop too. " Night Spirit? " Tsumugi read the sign. " It looks like they're closing " Nozomi said.

" What? No way. It still looks brand new " Tsumugi said surprised. " Your friend is right miss " A man said standing next to them. " Why're you closing the place? " Tsumugi asked. " Not enough business. " He sighed. " Really? " Tsumugi asked. " Yep " He said.

A young boy around the age the two girls walked out holding a box full of instruments. Sticking out from the top was the neck of a guitar. " Hey Gramps. What do I do with this? " He asked. " Hey is that an acoustic or electric guitar? " She asked. The boy placed the box on the ground and pulls it out.

It's an acoustic, it was painted with different shades of blue. Tsumugi's eyes light up.
" What are you gonna do with it " She asked. " I'll probably sell it on eBay? " The old man said. " I'll buy it off you now. How much? " She asked. The boy checked the price tag.
" It's 70,000 " He said.

" I only have 20 Yen... " She sighed. She looked at Nozomi. " Don't look at me I don't have 70,000 yen " She said. " Man... " Tsumugi pouted. " Maybe you could ask your mom to buy it " Nozomi suggested. " No. She wouldn't pay that much... But dad would! " She said pulling out her phone.k

Tomoe: Hello

Tsumugi: Hey Daddy...

Tomoe Hey baby girl what's up?

Tsumugi: I need a reeeeeeeaaally big favor

Tomoe: Anything for you

Tsumugi: You mean it?

Tomoe: Yeah

Tsumugi: And that's a promise?

Tomoe: Of course

Tsumugi: Okay, no take backs by the way, I need some money to buy a guitar

Tomoe; Oh that's easy. How much? 20?

Tsumugi: No....

Tomoe: How much?

Tsumugi: 70...

Tomoe: Oh okay I—