The begining [preloge]

5th May 2021

Hi Diary, I know I'm new to all this but, mom always wanted me to start a new diary. My old diary was to her and lucky for me they allowed her to hold it in her casket. So it can be with her forever. I think that was the most personnel one I had till now. Anyway, let's get straight to the point tomorrow school starts and I'm so unprepared. Dad is busy working again and I have the house for myself again, yay how surprising [notice the sarcasm]. I don't blame him, I bet working as a police officer is tough. 

Checklist for tomorrow:

-Notebooks/Textbook
-Stationary
-V's chocolate
-PE clothes
-lip balm

I don't even get why I have to give V a chocolate. This whole thing started when we made bet last year if I would still have a crush on Jungkook. I don't think I do but I know once I see his handsome face ill start crushing again. Last year had so many embarrassing things, like when I spilled all my apple juice on my shirt after being lost in his eyes. I got so lost that I bumped into a pillar and my shirt was sticky and wet. Why am I like this? 

Just when jisoo was about to finish her diary entry she got a text from her best friend V. She and V met when they were kids and they were the two loners who always hung out together. V only trusted her because all his new "friends" always wanted him for his money. He is pretty rich and kinda hated that about himself. He liked being extroverted but had to be careful because of this.

=================================================
<)  1 unread message from V
 •  ONLINE
=================================================

V  -10: 39 pm

You got a bar of chocolate for tomorrow, you know your gonna lose this bet right?

Jisoo  -10:40 pm
Grandpa isn't it time for your nap it's getting late :)

V  - 10:40
Don't worry tomorrow at least I'll have chocolate to eat before I sleep :)

Jisoo  -10:40
I'm a new person, he is cringy and old news don't worry, I bet I don't like Jungkook anymore.

V  -10:40
Ok, say whatever you want just don't drool on me tomorrow after seeing his face.
Anyway, this grandpa needs his sleep for tomorrow. Good night shortie.

Jisoo   -10:41
Goodnight  :3

=================================================

Jisoo puts her phone to the side and stretches her arms. She looks around her room trying to think to herself for a moment and to take in the air coming in from the window next to her desk. She sets her alarm for tomorrow on her phone and cuddles herself in the warmth of her blanket.
"I can't wait for tomorrow"

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

Hey, I'm trying a new type of genre, hope you like it. This was a short chapter only because it's the prologue.

Stay tuned!

❤︎ The Author 

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽