Kookie

It was a calm quiet morning. The birds were chirping and the old lady next door was watering her plants. YAAAAAHHH!! Suddenly she got startled by a loud noise and the lady knew just who it was."Oh that crazy girl, she must be late again" the old lady said to herself. Jisoo was late and overslept her alarm...AGAIN. She ran all over the house searching for a clean shirt. "Argh, how could I forget to put my clothes in the cleaner. She ran everywhere with one sock in hand just in case she lost it. "FINALLY!"  she exclaimed, she got her clothes, wore her backpack and she was so late that there was no option for breakfast. Her yellow bus was waiting outside and she reached just in time.  She got on the bus and sat next to V. "You slept on your alarm again?." he said. Jisoo nodded embarrassed and chuckled over the fact on how he knew so well. They chatted like usual until they reached the brown olden, vintage-designed building with floral accents that they called their school. 

They both went to their lockers which were right next to each other. "You might as well give me the chocolate now cause Jungkook is walking down the hallway right now," he said, sneakily pointing towards him to give her a heads up. "Oh no! What do I do, do I look alright, is there something in my teeth, is my hair messy, do my socks match this time?" she blabbered to him. But she had no time and bumped into Jungkook while she tried back away. " Oh I'm sorry, did I hurt you are you, are you f-fine." she sturred. He gave her a cold -face and was about to walk away.  But since Jisoo didn't eat anything she got very hungry and her stomach grumbled. Her face turned bright red and she couldn't move. Jungkook continued to give her a cold look but this time he gave her a little pity look and soon walked away before it could get any more awkward.

V walked towards her and began to chuckle"I'll be taking chocolate now." he chuckled. The bell rang and they head to class they both walked to their classes but before that signaled each other that they would text each other later. History, she thought it was very boring, she instead would draw in her notebook and would try not to get caught. Lucky for her it was substitution, so she could be on her phone and look at cute baby bunnies. Wait before I look at my bunnies I should probably text it V.

=================================================
<) Message V
• BUSY
=================================================

Jisoo  -9:17
I GOT SUBSTITUTION FOR HISTORY YAYYY!!

V   -9:18
I have class, I'm busy sooya, instead, take this time and get your bubble account. 

Jisoo  -9:18
Ok ok, Byee <3

=================================================

Argh, now I have to get a bubble account. Ok, let's get this over with, Jisoo opened the app and it explained the app to her after she got her account. The app basically told her that bubble is a space where you make cute user names and you can chat with your friends. While she was reading this the boys behind her were screaming and being too loud and she out of impulse screamed: "YAHH, stop making so much noise!" she sat down before doing anything worse. OH MY GOD, did I just do that what am I doing? she thought to herself. Anyway, let's get this app opened. She chooses her username as SooyaxTurtle. Finally, I can chat with people. She forgot to ask V what his username was and was so bored that she decided to guess his account name.
She kept searching and found a username called kookie she kinda stalked him for a while and thought that he might make a good friend. She tried to not be as shy as she was and hoped to make memories. I shall make great friends and not be shy and have great memories for a long time, she thought to herself.

=================================================
<) Message kookie
•ONLINE
=================================================

SooyaxTurtle  -9:31
Hey I'm new to this and wanted to make some anonymous friends, plus I'm very bored

Kookie. -9:31
Who the hell is this? Don't waste my time. I'm already in a very noisy class

SooyaxTurtle -9:31
What a buzzkill, you sound like a very boring person :)

Kookie -9:31
Yahhh who do you think you're calling a buzzkill

SooyaxTurtle -9:32
Dumbass I don't know who you are, are you stupid too :D

Kookie  -9:32
Stop texting me, my teacher has come and I don't want to get in trouble because of some loner 

SooyaxTurtle -9:32
WHATTA A MEANIE!!

=================================================

Just when she finished texting that message her teacher called her and said "Kim Jisoo is there something you wanna share with the class?". She apologized and felt very embarrassed. Then it hit her...
"Is he in this class"

=================================================
Hey everyone hope you liked this chapter, and I can't wait to hear what you think about this chapter.
Stay Tuned!

❤︎ The Author 
=================================================