Home Alone

YAHH! what the hell am I thinking because of this person? I'll beat them when I see them.

WHO IS THIS PERSON?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip: [1 month later]

[a/p]  Jisoo and this mysterious person, kookie texted more than ever. She liked the fact that she could be anybody to this person and that they wouldn't judge her. By this time Jisoo knew that they were a guy. So she wanted to know him more. She started to like him more. V started to realize this and started to get jealous of this guy. Jisoo wanted to know more, but was what they had enough for her? She wanted to know who he was. Was he a creep in real life or her prince charming? It kept eating her and she was not a brave person so asking him out without knowing his face was a huge deal. But she is gonna do it today. Right...

Jisoo continued tutoring Jungkook and made quite some progress. Her crush on him was completely gone, he was just a friend to her. She really liked his company but never wanted more. That was weird because last year she was drooling for him. They spent most of their days together in tutoring and he used to walk her home like he usually did from day 1. Her mind was stuck on kookie.

Jisoo POV

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

Dear Diary,

Argh! why can't he tell me anything about himself? I wanna know about kookie so bad why doesn't he want to know me. Am I ugly, no I'm not, right? Forget it I'll stress about it later. Kookie you take up so much stress in my brain. I come early to school to find you, my goal is to see who is on their phone every time I text. V said I need to stop talking to this 'freak' that's why I have to reveal his identity so I can have V's approval. V is like an elder brother to me, he has been with me through everything. But I can never cry in front of him. I am so excited for today! you know why diary, cause my Appa is coming today. He says that his police work takes him everywhere, it must be so exciting. I have saved up some of my birthday money, V also gave me some, and I have worked very hard to make all his favorite dishes. I even found few VHS tapes of his old favorite shows. I don't know how daughter surprise their dads so I went for a fancy vibe. I still have to put up some decorations like candles and sparklers. I even found his favorite wine. I can't wait to surprise him! OH Shit, I might miss the bus if I don't leave now. BYEEE!

Love Jisoo.

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

Jisoo packed her things and ran to the school bus where she sat next to V like usual."Oi, how come your so happy did Kookie tell you his real name. You know I have to meet him first right" V said trying to caution Jisoo on this guy." No, no I'm not gonna obsess over him" hearing this V got surprised and slightly happy." Today Appa is coming so I'm gonna decorate the whole house for him and I can't wait to surprise him." she exclaimed. V stared into her eyes while smiling at how happy she gets. "Why are you staring at me," she said noticing this. "YAH! you think I'm smiling at your ugly face there is a hot girl outside I want to see her," he jokes. "Oi, I'm not ugly ok!" she complains. Oh course your not but how can I tell you that without falling madly V thinks to himself trying not to turn red. "Anyway did you do the homework?" she tells him." Of course, you didn't you lazy ass, get your book before we reach school." she continues. V grins at her handing her his notebook.

V's POV

Today my parents are out of town. Their anniversary or something. Anyway, I have the house to myself. Let's host a party. YAYYY! Oh, shit will Jisoo let me. Wait I can call Jisoo home and it will be only us two. YAH! What's wrong with me. He slaps himself and slapped himself so hard that he fell off the bed. AAAH! My worrisome mom came running up to my room and continued to scold me telling me how I could set the house on fire. She really thinks I'll get us homeless. OH no, I think ill get us homeless. NO right. Brain stop confusing me. I look up to the clock and shit I'm late better get on the bus otherwise Jisoo will have to sit on the bus by herself. I grabbed some breakfast and ran out to catch the bus, leaving my mom in the dining room, she screams at me that I might choke or something. I better buy some chocolate for her before she comes back to calm her. My parents will leave when I'm in school so I better grab the keys. I am obviously gonna throw a party and I can convince Jisoo to loosen up. Yay, I'm so excited. 

It's party time!

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

Hope you liked this Friday's update. If I have extra time I will upload more. Tell me what you think about the new chapter down below.
Stay Tuned!

❤︎ Rhea 

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽