Captain Bunny

Jisoo's POV

I felt the light hit my face truly getting up. I opened my eyes and was confused about my surroundings. Where am I? But that was when I remembered what happened last night. I was still in the same position and finally realized Jungkook who was still asleep behind me, I could feel his hand on my waist. He was delicate but so comforting. I smiled to myself and decided to get up and brush my teeth before anybody saw us sleeping like this. I lifted my body a little but felt a sudden pull to the bed. 

"You can't leave me just yet Jichu," Jungkook said in a rusty voice, still feeling sleepy. 

" You can't keep me here forever, what if a nurse comes in." 

" Let them enjoy the show, I just want you here for a few more moments," he whined still half sleepy.

I smiled at him and had given up, I slept next to him with one hand playing with his hair and another on his hand. He smiled at me with his eyes closed and slowly opened one, and then opening the other. I giggled at his childishness."What are you doing?" I laughed.

"I'm just making sure it's not a dream." He smiled at me.

"YAAAAH! you're being too cheesy, stop it." I said gently smacking the top of his head."You just lost your cuddling rights." I joked slowly getting up from the bed for the second time trying to freshen up

"Now your the one being cheesy" he retorted still being in the bed.

Just then a nurse walked in with a plate of medicines and cotton swabs. "Are you Jeon Jungkook's guardian? I looked at Jungkook surprised that he had put me as his emergency contact on the hospital file. "Yes, that's me" I answered.

"A nurse would have informed you about the patient's condition and that he could leave for home in the evening if he wanted. I simply just nodded. Just before the nurse left after explaining the details to us she said" Oh before I forget there is a patient that is waiting for you in the lobby claiming to be your mother."

"Could you please direct her to my room?" Jungkook asked the nurse.

Silence filled the room again as the nurse left the room.

"You still haven't told me the truth," Jisoo stated quietly as if she regretted saying it.

Jungkook just hummed as a response as he sat on the bed swinging his feet front and back. "If I tell you you're going to hate me, I'm not ready to lose you again." he smiled as he faced Jisoo's face.

"LOSE ME?! What the fuck are you thinking. I'm here so don't be a pussy and face the truth you tried to hide. We're not in high school anymore Jungkook. Stop this now" she stated her anger slid with every word she spoke as she looked into his sorry eyes. Jungkook opened his mouth as a response but was cut by the woman who had just entered. The woman was wearing a printed top, that was worn below a peach color blazer with matching peach pants.

"BUNNY! How is my Bunny doing" came in the woman with a small Louis Vuitton. She ran to the bed where the boy was sat by and cupped his cheeks with both hands. Jisoo stood there wondering why she called him bunny, she had never heard anyone call him bunny.

"Omma you're pinching my cheeks too much, haha" the boy laughed slowly lowering the hands that were cupped to his cheeks.

"When I heard the news I ran here as soon as possible for my bunny boy I even got some things from home to make your recovery comfortable." the woman replied before turning her head to Jisoo asking her to join them. "Hello Kim Jisoo, I'm Jungkook's mother."

"Ms. Jeon you call me Jisoo," Jisoo said trying to be comforting to Jungkooks mother.

" Then please do call me Mitsuki, Ms. Jeon is too formal." the woman giggled as she held Jisoo's hand in hers. "Jisoo don't you want to know all his childhood stories, as his girlfriend you should know all the embarrassing ones too." his mother said elbowing her while Jisoo's eyes lit up.