Dancing Alone

"Do u like me as much as I do to you?" he says hopefully, slightly regretting himself for bringing it up. But what she said next hurt him more than anything.

"I'm sorry I think I'm in love with another guy."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook was back home and couldn't believe what had happened. "She likes someone else who the hell is this guy?" he thought. There was nothing he could do he was heartbroken. He went for a shower and came back all fresh. He went on his phone and wasn't in the mood to text anyone. Suddenly he got a notification from his phone. He checked and it was a text from SooyaxTurtle." Oh this girl, why is she texting now" he thought. 

=================================================

> MESSAGE  SooyaxTurtle
   ONLINE
=================================================

Sooyaxturtle  -6:32
Ok, I have something important to tell you...
I have thought about it for a long time and I finally have the courage to ask you this

Kookie   -6:32
Ask quick I'm in a bad mood.

Sooyaxturtle  -6:32
Well I want to know more about you cause I think... no I DO like you
I like you very much. What do you feel about me?

Kookie. -6:32
No. I don't care about you.

Sooyaxturtle
Why do you have to hurt me like this?!

Kookie. -6:33
It's not your fault, I like someone, I'm sorry...
[seen]

=================================================

[JISOO IN HER ROOM]

Jisoo was crying in her room, she was furious, were all those conversations they had nothing to him. She felt like she loved him but why did he have to hurt her. She was sobbing uncontrollably in her bed for a few minutes. That's when her door rang, she opened it and saw her next-door neighbor."Hey sweetheart do you want some cookies I just baked. Hey, why do you look like you cried?" the next-door grandma asked lovingly. Her neighbor was like a grandma to her. Mrs.  Halmeoni asked her what was wrong and Jisoo vented her feelings to the sweet lady and simultaneously ate the chocolate chip cookies she gave her."I know a lot of bad things happened, put aside all the advice I gave you just now, I think you should forget about others and live your life for yourself. Don't you kids have a party every day to go to or something? asked Halmeoni. Jisoo did have V's party she could go to, she thought about the idea of getting drunk all night and forgetting everything."Yeah, I do have a party to go to thank you grandma" Jisoo said thanking her as Halmeoni left her house so that Jisoo could go. Jisoo got ready and came out of her house wearing a slim attractive black dress that perfectly showed her small attractive figure, it had thin straps that showed her stunning collarbones. I finally feel attractive she thought to herself. 

=================================================

[JUNGKOOK IN HIS ROOM]

By this time Jungkook and Jisoo followed each other on Instagram. He opened his phone and saw a new post uploaded by Jisoo. It was of her at the party dancing with other guys. She didn't look drunk but looked like she was having a bit of fun. "Yah! who does she think she is. Does she think she can party without me?!" he screamed shocked at the fact Jisoo was acting like this. He had to be at this party what if she gets drunk and kisses other guys. He couldn't let this happen he had to go down to that party. He wore a black button-up shirt and some vintage-looking jeans with some basic black sneakers. He grabbed his car keys and drove his way to V's house. 

He entered the house and it looked wrecked. There were people everywhere, he could see people leaving super drunk and some entering with even more booze. He thought Jisoo might really be in trouble. He hated these parties, he hated these crowds, it made him anxious. He entered the crowd and it was as if there were no more spaces to breathe. Everywhere he looks there were swarms of people swarming him. He searched for a good 10 minutes and before giving up he thankfully spots Jisoo in the back corner cornered by some dude. He had to go there as soon as possible. She looked so uncomfortable. Where was V what type of friend leaves his best friend like these, especially someone like Jisoo. He pushes past the crowd as fast as possible and tried to stop them.

[JISOO'S POV]

I came to this party to get drunk but I am not able to find any booze. Everybody around me is drinking but why can't I find any. Everybody looks like they are having fun but why am I the only one dancing alone ARGH! I'm f*cking annoyed. Thankfully I met these two guys who say they helped V set this party. I'm so excited to make friends, V is becoming quite popular so they say they are his friend then I can believe that, plus they looked quite trustworthy. They gave me quite some booze and I think I'm getting drunk. Everything seems to be moving and nothing is making sense. I'm finally numb. I'm numb to all the pain I have been feeling. This is what I wanted right...but why does the pain not go away. People say when you're in pain you should drink till your drunk. BUT WHY ISN'T IT SOLVING ANYTHING! I don't even have any friends to talk to, even V left me where the hell is he?! As I get bored and thought about leaving I see the two guys who helped me get drunk coming closer to greet me. "Hey baby you seem lost tonight," they tell me. EEW! what am I, their mistress? HELL NO! But I'm so drunk I'm not even to stop them. They keep getting closer, why are they making me so uncomfortable. I'm trying so hard to push them away but they get closer and closer. I feel like crying but when tears try to come out my eyes start burning, it's like even my body wants me to give up and be these creepy men's toys. I can only pray at this point for someone to come save me. One of these creepy men start rubbing his hand on my waist and I try to scream with all my body but my brain is not letting me. This creepy man tells me something, but I cannot understand a thing he says. Suddenly he gets tapped on the shoulder by a stranger I'm still not able to recognize, he looks so familiar. F*ck why do I get drunk like this?!

[AUTHORS POV]

Jungkook walks to these guys cornering Jisoo and he can't control his anger when hears one of the creepy men tell Jisoo"Your gonna come with us to our place and your gonna do what we tell you to do." Jungkook tapes the guy on his shoulder and snarkily replies" The only thing you're going to do is get your hands off of her" and then punches the guy hard with all the strength he has. The guy falls to the ground and looks pissed that a high school boy could punch him. The creep's friend stood there scared out of his mind and tries to run out to the door. By this time the crowd got silent and all the attention was on them. Even the music stopped, they all stopped to watch this fight." YAH! who do you think you are beating someone like me" the creepy guy responds. Jungkook looks at his fist and stares back into the eyes of that rat. He turns to one guy who was watching the fight"Call the police and an ambulance." Jungkook says calmly. This friend of Jungkook questioned, "Why do I  have to call an ambulance?"Jungkook slowly turns back to the creepy guy who was on the floor stretches his neck and gives him a death stare saying

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Because I will be the one to kill him"

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

Hey guys I was so excited to write this part. Did you like the chapter? How would you feel if this happened to you? Let me hear your opinions in the comment. Anyways hope you have a great day.
Stay Tuned!

❤︎ Rhea

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽