Falling for you

Jisoo's phone began to ring, this brought her out of her trance." Who was it?" Taehyung asked after she put the phone down."I have to head back to work, my boss told me someone important is coming." she replied while gathering her things."Don't miss me too much" he cheekily joked while they parted their ways. Jisoo had to run her station she grabbed all her things like measuring tapes, different color fabrics, and extra pairs of scissors. She entered the fitting room and was quite early so she just sat on the ottoman that was near a body-length mirror. This fitting room was large and could probably fit more than 20 people. She could hear the shuffling of feet near the entrance of the room and quickly got onto her feet to look presentable. She was met eye to eye with a man of an average height with a slightly muscular physique. He looked so similar to a certain someone she used to know. "Hi I'm Hiroto and I'm here to have a suit fitted for me," he asked the doe-eyed brunette. "Shit why am I disappointed, was I still expecting Jungkook to walk through that door." she thought." Yeah sure please stand here" Jisoo replied to the boy who was still standing there waiting for a response. She took out her measuring tape and started to get everything ready" Please put your hands up" she instructed him. He raised his hands so she could measure his bust, suddenly a vibrating ring came from Hiroto's pocket. Jisoo stood back to give him his place. He answered the phone and it sounded like he was talking to a friend." You come here now, last time you complained that the outfit didn't fit, you better finish the measurements today" he said ending the call like that. Hiroto looked at the confused Jisoo " I forgot to mention, that there is one more guy that needs his fitting done today, he will come in a few minutes." Hiroto said. She was used to her clients bringing in these sudden guests, So she wasn't too shook. 

She finished the fitting for Hiroto and could hear someone entering the fitting room. She expected some dochebag celebrity to enter, she lifted her head and saw a cold-looking Jungkook. He looked like his cold self that she knew in high school. The moment his eyes met with hers his coldness disappeared. Just like that everything felt like old times as if he never left. But it was only for that moment, Jungkook reached out his arm" I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you." he said. This broke Jisoo's heart did he not remember her, she didn't look that different from high school. She didn't even bother shaking his hand and left him standing there."Stand here" Jisoo instructed him to go to the measuring platform with a mocking smile. She just realized that she would have to measure his body. It was a very awkward moment. She tried not to get too personnel, but the last measurement forced her to do so. She had to measure his shoulder. She went up and started using her measuring tape, she could feel his stare on her. "Stop staring," she said casually while taking the measurements. "What are you going to do about it?" teased Jungkook who didn't mean to do any harm. Jisoo takes a needle from her pocket and tries to pokes his shoulder." YAHH" he screamed seeing the needle come closer. He slips and falls off the measuring platform he was on. As he falls he is caught by Hiroto, with their faces a few inches away from each other. "Mr. Jungkook this is not really the time to have sex with your spouse," Jisoo says mocking him. The boys turn red and look at Jisoo "SPOUSE?!" they screamed at each other. "Gay couples are so cute, happy for the two of you," she said casually as she grabbed the needle that fell to the floor. "AAAH!" Hiroto said as he walked out of the fitting room embarrassed. Jisoo was giggling to herself, "Really funny isn't it" said the male mocking her."If you told me you were gay in high school I would have left you long ago."Jisoo said trying to lighten the mood. But she didn't realize that this tensed the room"I really need to talk to you, "Jungkook said looking apologetic. Jisoo was taken aback, was her high school love not gonna be a bittersweet ending? "Yeah we really need to," she said looking into his eyes. Oh, how she wished to know all the secrets that hid behind those dark brown eyes. Just when Jungkook could get a chance to explain himself his manager came into the room "Jungkook we need to leave now no excuses"
"Give me a-" "No we have to leave now" "But-" "Nowwwww!" Jungkook gave up and grabbed Jisoo's hand. He grabbed the pen off of her chest pocket and removed the cap with his mouth. He wrote his new number on her arm and left her there. It became quiet again and it felt as if the life out of the room died. She couldn't take to him about the past on a phone she had to see his face. He couldn't slip out of her arms again

Jungkook's POV

My photoshoot ends in the next hour and so would Jisoo's job, I couldn't think about anybody else other than her the whole time. Just when the clock struck 6:00 p.m I ran out of the building, it didn't matter if my hair was a mess or if I left my belongings back at the shoot. I needed to see her, losing Jisoo again makes me go mad, I can't think properly without her. Why did I feel like this, when I was the one who left her. Why am I the only one who looks hurt, am I the only one who feels the pain? Did I not matter to her. I ran past the crowd of people, many stared at my behavior, but I didn't care I  needed to see her. Jisoo had texted me to meet her at the cross path that divided their house when we were youngsters. I ran as fast as I could there. I finally reached the flowery path we used to walk on every evening after school. I ran as fast as I could and my heart was beating faster and faster. I was disappointed, I couldn't see her anywhere, did she already forget about their meeting, was this how it ended for us. My eyes lit up seeing a familiar face right across the street. My heart was racing I couldn't stop smiling. This is how I wanted to tell her my feeling with the sunset behind her and the love of my life just across the street. I was crossing the street running towards her, there was nothing that could stop me now this was my happiest moment ever, I just wanted her in my arms. It made me even happier to see her smiling and waiting for me. This was perfect......but like every good thing, there came a terrible tragedy. Suddenly Jisoo's happy excited face turned into a horrified one."JUNGKOOK RUN!" I could hear her scream. Suddenly, I turn to my right and see car headlight blinding me.

Then everything went black...

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

❤︎ Wow! what a twist, Didn't I tell you something exciting will come up for this week's update.

❤︎ Thank you so much for reading the chapters, It means a lot 😊

❤︎ Hope you liked this weeks chapter, tell me what you think about it in the comments

❤︎ Tell me the assumptions you have for the story, how do you think it's going to end.

❤︎ I might do a q and a special chapter, so leave any questions you have.

Stay Tuned!

✿ Rhea ✿

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽