Love Jisoo

2017 January 15th

Dear Diary,

Wow when did I even start this book, wasn't it high school. Those days were so special, I can't believe that when I first wrote in here I was just a high school kid, who didn't expect such joy to come into my life. Jungkook was still cold to me, I was still the timid girl, and V, he was always the same cheery best friend no matter how much pain I had to go through it was all worth it. I feel blessed to walk with him through the flowered path, I feel blessed that we got to meet again, but mostly I feel blessed that he is still with me.

Now you must be wondering what's happening to Kim Jisoo now, well now I'm in a girl group called Blackpink, I don't wanna boast but we are popular, like 'hiding our faces when we go out in public' type of popular. The only downside I can think of is that I won't be able to be public with my relationship with Jungkook. The producers don't seem to like that as an image for us. Whenever we go for dates it feels like we are spies. It's so nice to finally be surrounded by the people I love the most I could not ask for a better life. When I go to work I'm with my besties Lisa, Jennie, and Rosé, and when I go home I am welcomed by my loving boyfriend Jungkook.

So if my high school self saw this she wouldn't believe this and would think it was a scam, but my dreams came true, and it's finally time to finish this diary too.

One thing I kept thinking about was who I would dedicate this diary too, the last one was to my mom but after a lot of thinking, I think the best person to give this diary to is myself. Yes, that's right, this diary will be kept with me to remind me how much joy this life has offered me. 

Just when Jisoo thought of writing anything more she was called for.

"Kim Jisoo you're going to be on stage in the next 30 minutes." said a producer.

I am currently writing this backstage of a concert and looks like I'm going to be performing in the next 30 minutes, I'm still nervous but I know that I can do it because Jungkook believes in me then I believe in me too. Well, it might be time to stop writing, I even have to call Jungkook. I always call him before performing, he's like a good luck charm. Until next time.

-Love Jisoo

She picked up her phone and dialed his number which she memorized. Even tho she had his number saved she wanted to make sure that she remembered his number by heart. 

"Hey Lucky charm"

"What am I a cereal" he laughed.

"Yes, of course, I'm going to perform in the next 20 minutes so I had to call you."

"I hate doing this online, I want to be with you there, I want to squeeze your hand."

"It's fine, talking to you offline or online doesn't matter as long as I talk to you"

"Until I can boast about you to our fans, I will wait, I will be patient," 

"I will be Your Online Boyfriend"

------The End------

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

Wow, it's over, this is the end of the book.

Hope you like the book cause I loved writing this.

I do feel bad ending but, all good things must end before they get bad.

Don't worry tho I do have another book and I'll still be uploading there.

This chapter mainly focuses on what happens later.

This is the end, for now......

Stay tuned

❤︎Rhea❤︎

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽