2. Sebastian.

Seeing the man, you have loved all your life being with another man hurts so much. I have loved Nate since the day I met him at college, he had taken my heart, but he wasn't in to me and I knew it, but deep inside my heart I knew he was the one. I loved his smile, his eyes, and his body. He was perfect, and I was willing to wait for him to reciprocate my feelings, but it never happened.

I watched him hook up with men after men until he got a boyfriend, it hurt so much being a brother when in normal sense you want to be more.

I thought he wasn't in to dating, and I was about to ask him out on the date and that's the day he told us that he was dating someone. I don't recall his name, but I am sure it started with an A, I don't recall his name.

It hurt seeing the love of your life with someone else, and I was on the moon when it didn't last with the man. I informed Mateo and Theo that I was going to go for it, and they told me not to because they knew Nate never loved me.

I decided to use other means. Not only that, but I needed Nate in my life so instead of seeing him hook up with random guys I made myself available and thank God he agreed with it, I was on the moon the day we slept together, but I knew my feelings won't be reciprocated because he used to cry after having sex with me and at first, I thought he didn't like having sex with me, so I asked him. He told me that it was nothing until I found out why he used to cry.

It was because of Nolan!

Nate was so crazy in love with Nolan in that he used to call his name at night and at some point, I thought he pictured me as Nolan who was making love to him. Occasionally he would smile at me after having sex, and I knew instantly that he was seeing Nolan in me.

I always thought what does Nolan have that I don't, it hurt so much. All these past years, looking at Nate smiling at Nolan like he was the only man in this world made me want that. I craved that love, the love they had for each other was too much to handle, and my heart broke in a million pieces.

I always thought Nate will finally love me and see me, but Nolan came back in the picture and I knew he will never look at me again. I was so damn angry and I knew that he never loved me, I know my feelings won't be returned but I wanted to try thinking that just.

Maybe.

Which was a terrible thought cause at the end I was the one with a broken heart.

I spent all these years hooking up with guys, but I didn't feel anything for them like what Nate made me feel until that day. The day that hunted me since it happened.

I really don't know what happened. If you ask me what I was thinking, I should tell you I wasn't.

That boy's hand felt good on my dick, he was a professional, he knew where to touch and what to do. It's like he knew what my body wanted, and he did just that. The way he manhandled me was out of this world that I forgot the person giving me a hand in the first place.

I forgot that it was Nathan's son, the man I had loved all these years if I may add, his son was giving me a hand job in the middle of the club, and I'm ashamed to say that I loved it so much. At that moment I forgot about Nathan and all I could think about was Mason.

His voice brought shivers all over my body, that deep commanding voice, the way he said his words was a turn on and what surprised me was that I was already on the edge, but it's like my body was waiting for his command and I had this crazy idea in my head that if he doesn't tell me to come, then he would punish me.

Which was silly of me! I don't understand why I felt that way, but it was so fucking good. Too bad I couldn't cum, because I know it would have been a blast.

Only him calling me 'Tian' puts my body on fire, I felt like I was burning in a good way yet the man who was making me feel like that was my friend's son whom I once fucked for three years, my ex's son. I was such a dirty old man.

I had watched Mason grow up, so why the fuck did I let him do that to me, why did I let him touch me like that?

It was all confusing, yet I couldn't stop thinking about it. If only a hand job felt like that what about if we went further, I was unable to stop thinking about how it would feel.

My body loved the things he did to me, yet my mind disagreed with it.

That day I left the club with too much to think about in that my mind was going crazy!

I didn't call him again; I was so ashamed that I spent seven whole months without seeing him or his whole family until Nate called me and told me that I had to attend his twins' birthday Melanie and Madelyn.

Of course, I came up with an excuse to avoid seeing Mason, but he was persistent, so I accepted. I bought gifts for the little girls and I was shaking in fear thinking that Nate and Nolan had found out about me and Mason, but no, they didn't, it was all in my head.

For the first time in years when I saw Nate with his husband, I didn't get jealous at all, but the pain I had inside my heart when I saw Mason kiss some man at that party made my heart ache. My eyes were on him all night and I knew he was looking at me too, but I had to pretend.

I didn't want anything from him trust me I was ready to forget what happened and move on because the boy was seventeen, that is sexual harassment and I would have gone to prison for many years.

I wanted to stop it therefore I walked towards him and said nervously "hey Mason can I talk to you" he was the only one who makes me nervous until this day and I love it. Call me stupid, but I love whatever Mason does to my body.

It was his, that's all.

He nodded with his beer in his hands. I always wonder why Nate and Nolan let him drink, but they said he was older. Nate always complained about Mason's behaviour, but I didn't know what he meant by that until I found out myself. Mason was seventeen, but he acts like a thirty-year-old man. So responsible and the way he holds himself, you might think he wasn't a teenager.

He doesn't do what teenagers do, he was just Mason who was closed off in that Nolan wanted to take him to a therapist thinking that he had some issues, but that's the way he was.

We walked at the backyard of his house which is big, away from people as I looked around to make sure no one was there I looked in his eyes and he looked into mine "um about what happened in the club" I start saying, but he was just walking towards me like a predator chasing its prey and, in this case, I was the prey and he was the predator. I squirmed under his intense gaze, feeling my body heat up.

"Why didn't you call me Tian" he asked in that deep commanding voice of his which makes my body shiver. He pushed me against the tree hard, he was two inches shorter than me by then, so when he pushed me against the tree his nose and mouth were on my neck. His warm body was pressed against mine, trapping me there, and I couldn't move because it felt good.

My mind felt dizzy with him too close, my breath hitching in my throat as I swallowed hard, "I was waiting for your call baby" his breath fanned my neck making goosebumps appear on my skin. "Answer me Tian, I don't like it when you don't answer me" his voice was soft, but there was a hint of command in it.

"I couldn't, I can't" I managed to utter in a small voice. I felt so small that day, I was big, and I was the one who was supposed to treat him like that, but I was so damn wrong.

"Why couldn't you" he kissed my jaw softly, his lips lingering on my skin longer. His hard dick was pressed against my thigh and I couldn't breathe, my body was on fire. "You're scared baby" he moved away slightly from me and I let out a breath which was caught in my throat, my body trembling.

He gazed at me in the eye as I slowly nodded "you know what Tian" he said looking at me grimly, "I hate it when people don't talk and nod. God gave you that beautiful sexy mouth of yours to talk, kiss, and suck my dick" he said grimly, his face hard and his jaw clenched. "Now I am asking you one more time Tian, my Tian are you scared". He asked again, putting his hand on my chest caressing it softly. The command and seriousness in his voice made me gulp.

"Yes, I am" I cleared my throat saying, a deep moan escaping my lips when he pinched my clothed nipple hard.

"You're scared of my dad finding out" he asked again in a seductive deep voice which made my dick twitch instantly.

"Yes" I replied.

"Don't be baby because he will never find out" he inhaled deeply looking at his watch. "I have to be somewhere in about twenty minutes" he caressed my cheek lovingly "I will see you tomorrow, I will send you the address to come meet me and if you don't come Tian-" he flashed me that beautiful smile of his.

I was still breathing hard in want missing his hands all over me "I will punish you"

****

Another chapter hope you enjoyed.

Comment and vote