7. Sebastian

I can't believe I stayed!

I can't believe I missed the burial of my best friend's mother!

I can't believe I listened to Mason when he asked me to stay!

I am stupid, so stupid!

But I would rather not make him angry, I felt the need to obey him and do exactly what he had asked. I remember getting out of the bed and having a quick shower in the bathroom. I used Mason's tooth brush because there wasn't another one, and I needed to brush my teeth.

Mason was true to his word; I found the breakfast in the oven. There were some grapes, strawberries, pancake and fried eggs. I was so hungry I devoured my breakfast and when I looked in the fridge there were two glasses, one held juice and the other one milk. There was a note attached to the glass of milk saying "there is some coffee in the kettle, if you want to have some. I love you my precious Tian" a smile pulled on my lips as I put the note on my chest.

I remember kissing the note like thousands of times, a big smile on face and just by looking at it made my heart warm up. I drank the milk and it's not because I wanted to drink milk, no, it's because it's where the note was attached to.

I felt like I was near Mason at that moment.

I was so stupid that when I walked to the couch and switched on the TV all my thoughts were on the note on my chest kissing it like a love puppy.

That's when I knew I was in too deep!

Yet, I didn't care, although I knew it was wrong, even though I knew that what I was going to do was going to cost me to lose Nathan, I didn't care. I had already fallen in love with Mason, and I didn't know what to do.

All I wanted was to be loved, was that too much to ask?

I know I was seeking it from a minor, I was seeking it from a forbidden fruit but that's where I wanted to be. That's where my heart and body wanted. Mason had a hold on my body without me knowing that I didn't care whether he was into BDSM, as long as I was going to be loved that's what mattered.

I didn't know how long I stayed on the couch looking at the note but before I knew it, the front door opened. I remember sitting up quickly and hiding the note in my pants quickly. Mason walked in with a paper bag in his hands. He smiled when our eyes met as he placed the paper bag on the counter and walked towards me as he pulled off his neck tie.

Just seeing him walk towards me made me want to jump him and kiss him until we both couldn't breathe and before I knew it, I did just that. I jumped on him putting my legs around his torso, pressing my lips on his. He gasped surprised and having a hard time catching me which resulted in him falling on his back and hitting the floor. "Oh God are you ok, I'm sorry" I asked worried acting like a teenager.

He just pulled me towards him pressing his soft lips to mine kissing me deeply, making me to release embarrassing sounds that I didn't think I had in me. His hands were rested on my thighs, squeezing them tightly as he worked his mouth on mine. I yelped when he squeezed my ass tightly.

That's when he got the opportunity of pushing his tongue deep my throat, I almost passed out just by kissing him. His skilled tongue worked my mouth like no one had ever kissed it before. This was a new experience, no one had ever kissed me like this. This held passion and desire. It made me lose my mind, pressing myself to him.

He was still squeezing my butt cheek hard, his hand moving up and down. If it wasn't for air in our lungs, we wouldn't have pulled away. I thought we were done, but Mason had other plans. He just attacked my neck, nipping on my soft spot gently making me mewl in his ear.

He flipped me gently making sure my back didn't hit the floor hard and the way he was gentle made me arch my back pushing my hard on up on his hard on. He groaned in my neck, working my pants and pulling the zipper down. He started squeezing and stroking my dick which was full of pre-cum, making me moan out loudly.

He stroked me hard and fast, while his tongue was working magic on the spot in my neck. He kissed me hard again making me moan in his mouth "come for me baby" he pulled away his mouth from mine saying. He stroked one, two, and I came in his hands so hard I couldn't breathe. His mouth never left mine and his kiss was becoming sloppy and savage that it made me hard again.

"Hmmmmm" I moaned riding my orgasm out, gripping Mason hard to my body. Wanting him to touch me more. The desire was too much that I couldn't explain it. I wanted Mason like I have never wanted anyone before.

He pulled away after sometime as we made eye contact, both of us breathing hard. He smiled at me that smile that makes my heart flutter in anticipation, that smile which makes my insides be on fire. I smiled back putting my hands on his warm chest "I missed you" I found myself saying.
His smile widened saying "I missed you too my baby" his voice was still husked. He leaned giving me butterfly kisses all over my face "hope you didn't get bored too much" he said pulling his hand out of my pants.

"No" I replied, pulling him into another kiss which made me hard again.

"My baby is so naughty" he whispered, palming my now hard dick. I felt my face heating in embarrassment. What a way to embarrass myself, "you have to learn how to restrain yourself baby" he whispered pecking my cheek as he squeezed my dick.

I swallowed in embarrassment looking away from him, "ok" I barely muttered.

"Don't be embarrassed my Tian" he chuckled lowly. "Go clean yourself, I think we have much to talk about" I nodded, Mason got off me standing up, I could see his bulge in his pants and I wanted to help him.

I looked away nibbling on my lips, I'm acting like a virgin "can I help you with that" I cleared my throat saying?

Mason walked towards me smiling, "it's ok Tian, don't get embarrassment when you talk to me. I need you to be yourself in front of me" I nodded calming my heart "and the answer to your question is no, it will go down just go shower and come talk" I nodded pecking his lips and walked upstairs to take a quick shower.

By the time I came back downstairs, Mason was on the couch seated with his phone in his hands typing away. He seemed to be busy, and I wondered why a high school teenager was so engrossed on the phone like that.

That seemed dumb, I know, that's what teenagers do! Be on their phone. But what made my heart ache was the smile on his lips. Whatever he was doing was making him happy, and I hated it, in that when I stood in front of him, he didn't notice me. He was so engrossed on his phone I felt jealous, "hey" I say making my presence known.

He jerked up his head quickly "oh you're done" he said patting a sit next to him. He typed something and put his phone away on the table, giving me all his attention. "So... What do you think about my lifestyle?" he asked, his face turning serious.

I sighed "I don't know really; I have never been into that lifestyle to be sincere" I say truthfully. "Why are you in this lifestyle if I may ask, you're still a teenager, Mason"

"I like being in control if you haven't noticed" he replied "since I was still young, I liked being in control over others, and it's not like I have issues growing up no, it's just that's the way I am" he added looking straight in my eyes.

I nodded "um have you been with a sub before, or you want me to be your first" I asked.

He sighed deeply "you will be the third if, of course, you accept, there is no pressure Tian. I love you and I can let this lifestyle go because of you" my eyes widened at that. I frowned, "this is your lifestyle Mason, I don't want you to change for me"

"You don't know how worth you are Tian, I can totally leave everything for you. I have loved you for so long to lose you. All I want is for you to be with me" he says seriously. I felt like crying, where did he get the words.

"I have never been a submissive type" I said truthfully after composing myself.

"I know baby, but I know you will do just fine" he shrugged

"What happened to your other subs" I ask instead.

"They are not you Tian"

"Now you don't have a sub" I ask

"I have" he answered

"You still have a sub, then you want to take a new one"

"The contract is about to expire, don't worry about it" he replied nonchalantly

"I'm going to sign a contract too" my eyes widened "this is something temporary and if you get bored with me, then you throw me away" this didn't sit well with in me. I'm not a toy he was going to use and then dump after getting bored with me.

Mason shook his head rapidly putting his hand on mine" if I wanted you as a temporary sub, I would have a contract by now. You're so special to me to be temporary, Tian. I want you forever that's why you're not signing anything" he looked be sincere.

"You still fuck him" I say trembling, "I mean your sub" I add quickly

He inhaled deeply "yes but as soon as the contract expires, I will stop and if you want, I can terminate the contract" my breath hitched in my throat, this was bad, so bad. I wanted him for myself.

"Austin, your best friend is your sub" I say in a small voice.

"Yes" I was grateful that he wasn't lying to me.

"When does it expire" I ask.

"Six months" he replied as I looked at him with wide eyes "if you accept to be my sub, I will stop fucking him Tian, I will terminate the contract like I said, you are the one I want in that I'm willing to lose everything just to be with you" he says his eyes softening towards me.

"Give me time to think about it, please, this is all new to me. I hate pain and I know that's all what BDSM is all about, pain" I inhaled deeply.

Mason chuckled lowly" it's not pain my love, it's called pleasure and I will never do something to hurt you. Trust me try it out and see and if you don't like it, we leave it all together" he says.

I nodded slowly "you mean I can pick the toys I want you to use on me" I smile at him

He squeezed my hand, "I don't normally do that to tell you the truth. you're exceptional, you have a right to pick, and I will throw the other ones away I promise"

I hummed lowly, "I will be calling you then"

"Take all the time you need, I will be waiting" I nod standing up "stay the night, I promise we won't do anything, I just want us to cuddle" I thought about it and I nodded sitting back down. Mason smiled at me pulling me towards his chest while stroking my thighs gently, "just know I love you so much Tian" he whispered. I just nodded my head, not knowing how to reply to that.

All this was confusing, and I didn't know what to think at the moment so I just let myself go that night and stopped thinking!

****

Ok tell me what you think of this chapter.

What think about Mason

Most especially Tian.