22. Mason

We reached my parent's house ten minutes ago but no one had said anything and the silence was killing me. Dad was in Papi's chest sobbing silently whilst papi was doing everything in his power to calm him down. I was seated across gazing at them waiting patiently for them to say something but nothing was coming forth.

I wanted to run out and go see my love who is by now crying a river, I know it. I felt so bad because everyone was blaming him for what he didn't do in the first place. I'm at fault here but everyone is passing by it like it's nothing. I don't want them to treat me like a victim yet I'm nothing but that.

I got tired of waiting so I stood up wanting to get out if they had nothing to say "where are you going!" I heard dad's voice say. I turned around peering at them with a duh face.

"I'm going to Sebastian's until you calm down then we will talk" I say softly not wanting to be rude to my parents. I understand them totally, I know where they are coming from.

"See Nolan, he doesn't respect me at all. Where did I go wrong" dad sobbed harder. I almost rolled my eyes at him but restrained myself from doing so. He is such a drama queen.

"Dad it's not that I don't respect you!" I sighed saying standing next to him "you look upset so I'm giving you time to calm down"

"By going to that son of bitch when you know so damn well it's forbidden" he replied sniffling. I hate seeing him like this but isn't he taking this too far. What's wrong with loving the person he loved in the past.

"Nate love calm down" papi said looking at him and I can see hurt in his eyes seeing his beloved crying. Papi doesn't want to see daddy sad like ever, he is like gold he doesn't want to hurt.

The man is so whipped!

He walks in the man's ass like the disciples walked in Jesus' ass. If I offended anyone sorry.

I walked towards dad kneeling down in front of him "dad I'm sorry if I hurt you. You know I love you so much but I love Sebastian" I say with softness in my voice. He was about to say something when suddenly the door opened revealing Madi who was wearing leather pants and a crop top. She looked at us with confusion as she walked up to us.

"Hey papi, hey d--" she cut herself off seeing dad cry "what happened" she asked sitting next to dad touching his shoulder " is it grandpa" she asked scared. Ever since grandma passed on, Madi had been concerned with grandpa's condition. The man had gone on a vacation saying that he needed time to be alone and grief his wife.

He calls us now and then but we have not seen him in over few months and it bothers all of us "no Madi it's not grandpa" papi replied "it's huh Mason-" papi didn't know what to say.

"What did you do" she asked venom in her voice.  She doesn't want to see dad sad like me of course.

"They found out about my affair with-"

"Uncle Sebastian" my eyes widened in shock. Dad and papi looked at her with wide eyes. How did she find out about that.

"You knew" dad asked hurt.

"I found out the day you won the match" Madi said "I saw you too kissing and I pretended, I thought I saw things or it wasn't true coz I couldn't believe it so one day I followed you to your house and I saw uncle Sebastian throw himself at you as you both kissed and that told me what I had seen was true" Madi said shrugging

"And you never told me" dad asked

"It wasn't my place to tell and they looked to be in love so I left it" she said

"You have a house" papi asked, in all what Madi said papi only heard that. I nodded slowly.
"Since when?"

"Since I was sixteen" I replied nonchalantly.

"And you never told us" Dad asked.

"Yes, it wasn't a big deal" I responded.

"What other secrets do you have" papi asked.

"Uh uh oh" Madi said looking at me with a small smile. I knew I was busted and I had to tell them the truth.

"What is that supposed to mean" dad asked looking at Madi.

"Oh daddy, Mason has many secrets and I think you should embrace yourself for what is coming" I can see the fear in dad's eyes as he looked at me.

"What other secrets do you have Mason" papi asked.

"I'm sorry guys for lying to you" I say, I didn't know how to say this "first of all, I own a club here in New York. It's called moonlight club and in about a mouth I will be owing another one in Germany" they both gasped looking at me with shocked eyes.

"How d--" dad choked on his tears.

"How did you do it" papi asked,

"Since I was young, I always had this dream of opening up a club and being a star in NFL so when I turned fifteen, I started-"

"You started when you were fifteen" daddy asked cutting me off.

"Yes" I replied him.

"Daddy they are not just clubs" Madi added "Mason tell them"

"Can you just shut up; they don't need to know that" I say in gritted teeth.

"What does that mean" papi asked.

"Um don't get mad please" I say shaking my head at Madi, I knew it was time to come clean "they are BDSM clubs and I'm in the lifestyle" my parents gasped out loud looking at me like they are seeing a different person right now. They looked like they don't know me at all. Yet that was true, I showed them the part of me that I wanted them to know and it's not like I don't trust them but they are overprotective they would have stopped me.

"Where did you get the money to open up a club" papi asked the question I didn't want to answer.

"If dad is upset about this now it's your turn papi to get upset" I can see Madi was loving this. She always told me to tell them and she got her turn she is using it on me.

"Um- I don't think you will like the answer to that question papi, let's leave that" I say shrugging.

"All you have told us is new, it's like we don't even know you at all. What else would you say that will sum up to this" papi said with a blank face.

"Ok if you say so but please don't get mad" he nods slowly yet I knew he would get mad "it's grandpa" I say

"My dad" dad asked as I shook my head no.

"No Nate it's my fuckin dad" papi was fuming now.

"Please don't get mad at him, he wanted to help me fulfill my dream. He didn't want to but I manipulated him" I say matter-of-fact.

"That didn't give him a right to give a fifteen-year-old money to start something like that" papi was angry. "I hate that man with my whole being" he spat out in anger.

"But it was just a loan papi, which I paid back" I say trying to ease his anger but it seems to intensify.

"That bastard, you paid him back" he looked surprised. I nodded

"Every cent" I replied

"Why didn't you tell us Mason, we are your family. You should have trusted us. I would have given you money if you came to us. We would have supported you no matter what" dad said.

"At fifteen dad, I don't think so" I ached an eyebrow towards him.

"Where did I go wrong with you Mason, I thought I raised you-" he sobbed.

"Let's calm down" papi said "Nate baby you need to rest and Mason don't leave this house before we talk about this behaviour of yours" papi stood up with dad on his toes. I nodded moving to my bedroom to get some rest. I felt like my head was going to burst off and I really needed to talk to Tian.

I pulled out my phone dialing his number but all I had was "the number you have called is out of service" why isn't his phone on. I walked towards my bathroom getting a quick shower, when I got out, I called his number again but it was the same. I think he needs some time alone.

So, I thought!

****