8. Mason

He doesn't know how special he is to me.

He doesn't know that I would do anything for him, I would go against each and every one who can stand in our way of love. He was scared, so scared, and I can't blame him. He was my dad's friend and I fear that if dad finds out about us, he will surely sue him. That's why we had to keep it a secret.

I knew he would come back, he enjoyed this as much I enjoyed it. Seeing him lose himself gives me the highest pleasure of all time, seeing him moan, his delicious mouth, his perfect dick which fits in my hand like it was made for it. I wonder how it would feel like to be inside him, I wonder how it would feel like to play with him.

I was waiting, waiting for him to make up his mind. I had promised him to take the time he wanted, but the truth was I was impatient. Two damn weeks without hearing from him was too much, I missed him so much that if he didn't call me, I would have walked to his office and fuck him on his desk till he passes out.

All my subs were boring, they were not exciting as him. He was danger, and I like danger. All I was praying for was to turn eighteen so that I can have him the way I want. He was a risk, someone so forbidden but what can I say I like forbidden fruits, and they are always the best.

Look at Eve in the Bible, she ate the forbidden fruit and saw the light which we see now. If it weren't for her, we wouldn't be doing what we are doing now. My point is if Sebastian is forbidden, that's what I am going for. I want to also see the light like Eve.

I looked at my phone contemplating whether to call him just to hear his voice then went against it, I wanted to avoid pressuring him; I wanted him to bring himself to me, which I know he will. He can't get enough of me, which I appreciate it.

I sighed deeply when school was over and all I wanted was to run to my private house to go rest and drink. I miss him so fucking much, thank God today I didn't have practice, I was so damn tired and missing Tian was taking a big toll on me. "Mason, are you going home?" my sister asked walking besides me. I nodded no, not in the mood to talk to her. "I need you to cover for me, I am going out with Collins" she said, I look at her sideways and glaring at her.

What does she see in that bastard, the man used to bully her when we were still in middle school, but now suddenly he is the love of her life? I don't get girls, "why would I do that" I snap at her. The man was cocky and annoying. What is wrong with girls nowadays? If that's her type, then she was bad at picking them.

She gave me a sly smirk and I knew she was going to threaten me, "I will tell our parents that you have a secret house"
I glared at her, "what do you see in that little bastard?"

"I love him, he might be a dick to everyone Mason but to me, he was caring" she defended him like always. The man was total dick.

I rolled my eyes, Collins that little weenie to be caring I don't see it at all "whatever Madison, be back before dinner or else Papi will lose it, you know how he gets when we miss Friday dinner" I warned her, not in the mood to argue with her.

"I will make sure to be there" I nodded walking away from her "thanks Mas" she yelled at me happily. I think change of plans; I have to first go home. I walked down the hall in my thoughts, thinking of Tian, of course.

Someone gave me a back hug and by the smell of the cologne I knew who it was "hey Mason" I turned around seeing my best friend Austin with a big smile.

"I actually wanted to talk to you, follow me" I say in my deep threatening voice. I had gone to classes to learn how to be a Dom, and it's paying off. My first sub fell in love with me and I dismissed her, that was the only rule to never fall in love.