20. Sebastian.

I finish making breakfast as I put everything that I have made on the tray with a big smile on my face. Mason was in my room, he actually came back to me and I'm the happiest of them all, two weeks, I didn't know how much I had missed him. Although he passed out in my arms but the good thing is that he was here with me.

I carried the tray and walked towards my bedroom with it. I reached the bedroom seeing Mason still deep in sleep.  He looked so cute sleeping like that and I couldn't stop myself as I leaned in pecking his warm lips.

"Tyler wake up" I say in a small voice to not scare him off. He didn't respond so I decided to lean in close to his face "baby wake up" I say again with a big smile on my face. He opened his eyes looking at me and a smile pulled on his lips seeing me.

"Tian, what are you doing here" I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked not getting what was going on.

"You're in my house, I thou...." He stopped himself when he looked around seeing that this is not his house, "what am I doing here!" he said sitting up and clutching his head. I quickly handed him two aspirins I had prepared him with a glass of water.

"Finish it, it will help with your head" I say. He nods gulping the water down in one go.

"Oh that helps" he groans moving his legs around touching his head in the process. "How did I get here?" Mason asked.

"I don't know" I shrugged "you just appeared on my doorstep drunk" I say biting my lips in nervousness.

"Oh, sorry I will be out of your hair" I was confused now, what the fuck is wrong with him.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked

"I don't know why I came here Sebastia..."

"Stop calling me that" I snapped at him.

"Calling you what!"

"Sebastian" I say.

"Isn't that your name" he frowned
"Yes, Mason it is indeed my name but to you I'm Tian, your Tian not Sebastian" I snarled at him looking at him with angry eyes.

"Really! I thought I'm like everyone sebas....." I didn't let him say it when I rushed towards him pressing my lips to his in a deep kiss. I thought he wasn't going to kiss me back but he did. I guess he couldn't resist me after all. He is doing all of this to annoy me, this motherfucker. I pulled away from him looking him in the eye.

"Tian, Tyler, Tian" I say breathing hard.

"Ok Tian" I can see he was still in daze "damn that was some kiss. I missed it so fuckin much, come here" I sat on his lap locking our lips together again, sucking nipping and biting. It was a sloppy but passionate kiss which made my body to shiver in pleasure. I pulled away when I heard Mason's stomach growl.

"I made breakfast, let's first eat" I say pecking his delicious mouth once more. He just looked at me with desire in his eyes.

"What happened yesterday" Mason asked when I handed him the tray picking up his pancake.

"You came crying, telling me to get out of your head. How you love me so much, how you want me back in your life. How you can't live longer without me. How your life is destroyed because of me. How beautiful, gorgeous, handsome, sexy, hot and amazing I am. How you can't forget my beautiful face and eyes, how I ruined sex for.....".

"Ok, ok I get it and I bet I didn't say all of that" Mason rolled his eyes.

"Really!"

"Yeah! Even in my drunken state I can't say that"

"How much do you bet"

"I don't need to bet Tian, I know I never said all of that. First of all, you're ugly, your face annoys me too much and I'm so mad at you"

"You think I'm ugly" he nodded "can someone ugly turn you on like that" I pointed at his tight pants. His dick was standing straight.

"It's because I'm thinking of someone else" he argued.

"Who is that, if I may ask" I smiled asking.

"Um uh uh" he trailed off searching for something in his head but came out with nothing
"If you're thinking of someone in your mind, they must be the first one in your mind Tyler, you don't need to think too much. You know! " I mocked him smirking.

"Ok, ok you're not ugly uggghh, you're so impossible. Just because I still find you attractive, beautiful, hot, sexy and handsome doesn't mean I'm not mad at you" he said looking at me grimly.

"I'm really sorry Tyler"

"You said pretty hurtful words. How could you say that you're not happy when I'm with you. You mean to tell me that all the smiles had been fake all long. I have been thinking many stuffs Tian. All the trips we made; you didn't like them. I thought we- you were happy. I do all of that for you, if it's up to me I would have introduced you to my family already" he said his voice full of hurt and I hate myself for hurting him.

"I enjoy every moment I spend with you; I don't know what came over me. I thought we will never be real; we are hiding and I'm tired of it yet I know it's not your fault but I took all my frustration on you. All I want is a normal relationship, that's all I have wanted all my life but it seems difficult. I love you Mason so much but yet again I feel like it's wrong. But when I'm with you it feels so damn right and I hate myself for it"

" Put yourself in my shoes, I slept with your dad for three years, I'm thirty-three and you are twenty-one. I saw you grow and it's all confusing. I don't know what Nate will think of me" I sighed deeply. "I never wanted to go to that date in the first place but I got cold feet when I went to Nate's office to tell him about us. I got scared of what he might do and I chickened out Mason. I couldn't do it and I hate myself because I'm a coward"

"Then Hunter was there and it all happened so fast. The next thing I knew was that I was going on a date with him. I didn't even look in to it so much. I thought it was nothing but it felt so real, talking to him without fear, without thinking the worst made me hate the world so much. I thought why didn't I fall for him, I regretted all my life choices but with you it's right in that I don't regret what we have. I fell so hard for you Mason. For a minute I thought why not Hunter but yet again no matter what it will never be Hunter it's not Hunter I want, all I want is you baby only you and these past two weeks had been the worst of my days. I'm really sorry" I finished saying tears streaming down my face in full force.

Mason pulled me in a hug soothing me "don't worry everything will be ok baby, remember I'm here. My dad won't to do anything and I'm now older enough to make my own decisions" Mason said. "I won't let anything happen to you and I will make sure you have your dream relationship with me. One day I will hold your hand in public and I will kiss you go to dates without boarding a plane. I promise you Tian. Trust me on this one" I nodded even though I know he can't do anything.

He pulled me on his lap as he started giving me butterfly kisses on my neck making me giggle. Mason pulled off my shirt in hurry attacking my nipples flickering his tongue over it making me ache my back in pleasure. I moaned softly when he bit on it making me tremble. "Oh shit" I put my hands at the back of his neck digging my nails in his flesh.

Thank God today is Saturday, we have our time together. Mason flipped me on my back hovering over me. The door-bell made me open my eyes thinking who it was.  "Ignore it" Mason said attacking my abs licking them so gently in that I ached my back my dick hard. The doorbell rang again.

"Let me go see who it is I will be right back" if I knew what was about to happen, I would have not opened that door. It was the day everything went down. It was the day I would never forget. I thought it was going to be a great Saturday, me and Mason making up for the lost time not knowing that it was the day I lost the love of my life.

If I knew I would have listened to Mason and ignored it but I didn't. I remember Mason groaning as I pushed him away slightly going to the door while putting on my shirt. Opening the door my smile falls off seeing the person who was on my door.

"N-Nate w-what a-are you doing here" I asked with wide eyes looking behind praying to God that Mason doesn't come out.

"I came because Hunter says you're not answering his calls, you look flushed" Nate said trying to come in but I blocked his way to not come.

"We will talk about it but not now Nate, I'm kinda of busy" I say to him.

"Sebastian let me come in we need to talk about something" he pushed out of the way. My heart was beating so fast in my chest. If possible, it would have come out any minute from now. My body was trembling, shaking. I only wanted to go to my bedroom just to warn Mason but I didn't get a chance.

"Ok, what do you need to talk about" I asked glancing at my bedroom door. I hope Mason knows who it is and doesn't come out. It was my silent prayer.

"What is wrong Seba, you look panicked" Nate asked him too glancing at my bedroom door "do you have someone in there" I knew he was joking but my legs buckled thinking of the worst.

"N-no"

"Why are looking over there then!"

"Let me go change" I said in hurry but before I could go in the door to my bedroom opened.

"Babe, I'm still waiting who w....." Mason cut himself off seeing his dad in my living room. Mason's eyes widened looking at me and his dad in shock.

"M-Mason"

I knew I was dead.

****
Comment and vote.