19. Sebastian

I didn't mean to say those words to Mason really, I wasn't thinking and that date with Hunter was nothing really and I didn't think too much of it, Nate forced me to go. It's just that with Hunter it was different, I was care free to do whatever I want and thinking about me and Mason's relationship I thought it would never be like that. It's not that I love Hunter. No

We have been dating for nearly four years now but it's always the same thing,I'm tired of it. I can't show him to my friends, I can't hold his hand in public because of fear. The only time I can kiss or hold his hand is when we go to another city. It's just too much but now I have lost someone, who makes me feel whole.

Yet Mason was right, he was doing all those things because of me. He wants people to know but he is holding on because of me and I showed him how unappreciative am I. I was so selfish, now he broke up with me because of my foolishness.

My heart was bleeding, I'm so scared because now I don't know what to do with my life. Why did I let myself fall for him in the first place, maybe this is the best chance to get rid of Mason and we can both move on but I can't, I can't accept this fate. I miss him too much, I want him like crazy.

Two weeks had passed without seeing Mason. He doesn't answer my calls or my texts at all. He just leaves me on read. I tried to go to the university but he just passes by me like he doesn't know me at all not saying anything and it hurts so much. I have tried to apologize but it's all in vain. I try to go to his house but whenever he sees me he just closes the door in front of my face.

It's Killing me inside, I don't know what to do. All I know is that I need  Mason like the air I breath. I have spent these two weeks without sleeping. I'm currently in my bed tossing and turning not able to sleep again. I look like a walking dead, everyone is asking what the problem is but I just ignore them.

I don't have anyone to talk about these things but it's Killing me. I love Mason and him breaking up with me hurts a lot. Why did I have to fall for my ex's son. Tears start streaming down my face rapidly, what did I get myself in to. I knew from the Start that this relationship is false, I knew it wasn't going anywhere but I decided to push.

I was the older one, I should have known better. Now things have gone South. I can't stop thinking about him, he is in my head every single time. I got up from the bed pulling my phone which was plugged in to charger opening up his contact.

Mason we need to talk please, I love you please let's talk. I miss you- Tain

I sent,I waited for a reply but as expected, it never came. Tears rolling down rapidly sobbing loudly in the quite house. I really hate this,what's wrong with me. The only person who had tried to love me is forbidden and I messed it up. I stood up from the bed going the kitchen to get myself a drink maybe it will ease my nerves.

All I wanted was to be loved, was that too much to ask. I'm tired of feeling like this all the dam time. I'm always a lone why me God why me.

I poured myself a glass of whiskey downing it all, it burned my throat but I didn't care. I just need to get drunk and sleep the whole weekend off so that I don't think. I want to block all the thoughts! that's all I need now. I was about to down another glass when someone knocked. Who was it. I looked at the clock and it was 3:30am,who the hell was at my door at this gad damn hour. I walked towards the door slowly, when another knocked sounded.

" Open up Tian, don't be a coward face me like a man!" that's obviously Mason. I quickly opened coming face to face with the drunk Mason who pushed me out of the way stumbling inside my apartment. He smelled buzz.

"your drunk" I pointed out.

" Am I nooooooo! I don't think so" he said laughing and of course he was drunk. He was about to fall face first and I was quick to hold him not to fall. " Don't touch me,go touch your lover" he snarled at me shrugging my hands off of him which were wrapped around his waist.

" You know what, I hate you Tian!" he said holding himself on the wall. " I can't stop thinking about you, I can't stop thinking about your beautiful smile, your fine ass, your damn smooth thighs which I love to kneed every fuckin time, I miss them. Your handsome, beautiful gorgeous amazing face of yours. They are all implanted inside my brain and I hate it. I hate how you make me feel. I can't be with someone else without calling out your damn name. You ruined me and then threw me away"

He was breathing so hard, I so wanted to smile coz they say whatever a drunken say it's true.

" Now you see another guy just because he is older than me and you jump on to him. I can show you that I'm older enough" He started unbuttoning his pants. " He can't make you feel like I make you feel. He might me older then me but I have skills and you love my dick, I see the way you look at it" he pulled down his pants which fall on his ankles.

He fall down when he tried to remove his shoes I ran to him so that I can help him but he put his hand up to not touch him " don't you dare touch me Sebastian" I flinched at the call of my name coming from his lips. He rarely call me by my full name unless we are in public.

"Let me help you first sit down please!" I say kneeling down to his level wanting to touch him.

"Don't you see that your hurting me. I cant fuck someone else because your in my mind. I just need you to get out of my head, get out of my heart Tian. I'm tired of hurting, this is all hurting me so bad" I just pulled him in to a hug passing my hands through his hair. I closed my eyes because with Mason I feel at home, he is my home. My heart was racing hastily, because he was here in my hands.

" I'm sorry Tyler" I whisper to him

" Please Tian, don't leave me. I love you so fuckin much" he cried in my chest.

''I'm not leaving you Mason because I love you too" I pulled his head out of my chest pressing my lips to his kissing him deeply. He sighed in the kiss like he had missed it so much. I pulled away looking him in the eye tears streaming down our faces. I pulled him in to hug hugging him tightly again and I didn't want to let go.

Minutes passed still in the hug, I moved away from him as I made Mason stand up after pulling off his jeans and shoes. He was still stumbling, I pulled him towards my bedroom sitting him on the bed as I ran to the bathroom adjusting water for him.

I came back and Mason was in the same position I left him trying so hard to keep his eyes open. I unbuttoned his shirt removing it as gulped hard seeing his ripped body which turns me on, I have missed him. I pulled his boxers off too making him to stand up as we moved to the bathroom inorder for him to have a shower and try to sober him up.

I also pulled off my clothes joining him as I washed his body. Both of us in silence. Mason turned around looking at me as he brought his lips to mine kissing me deeply. In just few minutes I was facing the tilted wall shouting Mason's name, he thrusted in to me roughly.  My ass was up in the air as he fucked my hard, the way I love it while spanking my ass cheeks in the process.

" Oh god I missed you" he groaned out pulling on my nipples while slapping my ass so hard I saw stars. " Does he fuck you like I do Tian" I didn't know what he was talking about and I was in no position to say anything. This was so good, I felt like I was in heaven. No one can make me feel like Mason makes me.

" Tell me Tian,does that stupid Hunter dude fuck you like I do" he asked again.

" Noooo" I shouted " I'm cumming I'm cumming oh fuck yes" I moaned in ecstasy stroking my throbbing dick so that I can come. Mason started to go harsher and sloppy and I knew he was also on the edge. " Fuck yes Tyler, yes fuck me baby like that" I moaned. " Tyler I have missed you baby, fuck. That feels so good" I moaned when he hit my prostate hard.

"Fuck I love it when you moan my name" he groaned his thrusts becoming harder and I couldn't hold it in as I spilled in my hand and on the bathroom floor. Mason spilled inside of me with a call of my name. He pulled out pressing his lips to mine hungrily " I love you so freaking much" he said and fall on my shoulder passing out.

I was still breathing so hard and my legs were still jelly but I had to put him to bed. My heart felt contented because he was here with me not knowing that things are about to go down the drain the next day.

****

Comment and vote.