9. Mason

I drove my car that day like a mad man, my whole body excited to see the only person who makes my heart skip a beat. The only person who evades my thoughts every fucking minute. The only person who manages to make my entire body burn with need, and that person is Tian, my Tian.

My heart was palpitating at a higher speed, thinking too much. Was he going to accept being my sub? Was he going to refuse?

I had many things going through my head that my palms started to sweat. He makes me so nervous and at the same time excited. I can't wait to look in his beautiful brown eyes which melts my entire being. By just looking at him makes my day in that I can spend the full day gazing at him and never get tired of him.

He was such a sight.

My phone vibrated as I glanced at it to see my dad was calling me, but I didn't have time to answer him when I was going to see his best friend. How I want to fuck Tian to oblivion. If dad knew my thoughts, he would probably be disgusted by me because him and Tian already fucked years ago, but I don't care. I want Tian and I will get him!

He was with Papi, whatever they did was in the past and we are in the present.

I breathed out parking my car in front of my apartment, seeing Tian seated on the steps sipping on something which was in a black polythene bag. I leered at him, a smile creeping out of my lips, he was so gorgeous.

The sun was hitting his brown curls making it glow more, his skin was glowing, and I couldn't control it when my pants got a little tight. "Control yourself, Mason" I said to myself getting out of the car. In the class of studying how to be a Dom, the first thing they teach is self-control, that's why until now, I haven't fucked Tian to Oblivion.

If I didn't have self-control, I would have fucked him the first day he presented himself to me, which had been bad. I wanted him to first know my world. "Hi" I said, reaching him. He stood up quickly looking at me nervously, my hands twitched wanting to touch his face and kiss those ridiculously soft lips of his which had become my addiction.

"Hey" he looked around nervously, and I can see him shaking all over.

"You should have waited inside" I say to him, pulling out my keys.

"I tho-thought you-"

"It's your house too Tian" I cut him off, opening the door wider for him to enter. He said thank you as he entered. I closed the day behind me as I stared at his ass, which was swinging from left to right as if teasing me.

I breathed out, shaking my head to dismiss those thoughts. Tian was here to talk; I should stop thinking how much I want him and focus.

I leered at him when he stopped on the stairs, looking back at me. I thought we were going to talk in the living room, "I want to show you something" I nodded following him upstairs. He reached my secret door as he looked at me "open it" he said nervously as if he had thought about this for such a long time.

He knew what he wanted!

I didn't know what was going on, but I did what he asked. He took a long breath entering the dark room, I flickered the lights on, standing next to him waiting for him to take the first step and tell me why we are in this room. He turned towards me swallowing hard, his mouth opening and closing.

I hope he doesn't faint like the last time.

Tian looked at me and his eyes held determination. He stood in front of me, putting his hands on my shoulders, our forehead pressed together. I instantly slung my hands around his torso, pulling him closer, our warm breaths mingling together.

He closed his eyes biting his lips hard circling his hands around my neck passing his hand through my soft globe. "I have been thinking" he whispered after some time, my breath hitched when his mint fresh breath hit my nostrils and I couldn't help myself any longer. I wanted him and it hurts.

I passed my hand over his back caressing him softly "tell me what you have been thinking about" my voice was pleading, not taking it anymore. He was so delicious, I wanted to taste him all over. He was making my head spin with need.

I have never felt like this in my entire life, only he could bring out this part of me that for a moment, I forget how to breathe "tell me baby" I encouraged when he looked at me with desire surging through his beautiful eyes.

"I have tried fighting it" he whispered taking shaky breaths "I have tried, Mason, I swear I have" he was tearing up now, and my heart ached seeing him cry. I would rather not see him cry, I always hated it since I was still little. I always wanted to see him smile.

"Then don't fight it anymore baby" I lifted his chin so that he was looking at me" it's me baby, no one has to know about what we do, it will be a secret, our secret" I added with a small assuring voice.

"I'm in too deep" he whispered lowly "I can't control myself" he let out a heavy sigh "I want you so bad" he said looking directly into my eyes, a small smile lingering on his lips. I don't know who was the first, but in just seconds I was kissing him like I have never kissed anyone before.

His mouth was so sweet, I couldn't get enough of him. I tugged on his hair pulling at it hard, making him hiss and that's when I got the opportunity to push my already eager tongue inside his hot coven and I couldn't help the deep growl that tore out of my throat at the taste of his mouth.

He smelled like strawberries and vanilla, and I found myself pulling him impossibly closer to me. Our tongue danced together as I sucked on his tongue hard making him moan loudly and only hearing those sounds coming from him turned me on so much, and I wanted him more. I wanted to hear those sounds more.

Tian tugged on my shirt, passing his warm long fingers on my stomach. I broke the kiss first taking a moment to pull my shirt off so that he could touch me everywhere he wanted. As soon as my shirt was down my lips were on his again, kissing him deeply and hungrily.

The hunger I had inside was so much stronger. I had really missed him, missed his toxic scent which drives me crazy and oh god his lips are to die for. He put his hands behind my back, gripping the muscles hard as a moan slipped out of his mouth, maddening my thoughts.

I let go of his lips as I trailed kisses around his jaw, it was a subtle scratch, but it was making my senses go crazy in ways I couldn't explain. He dug his nails into my back when I nibbled on his cheek, leaving a big purple mark.

I attacked his neck instantly nibbling, biting and sucking on his smooth hot skin which made me crazy with want every passing second. I started walking him towards the bed, my lips still in his neck and the sounds he let out made me harder than I have ever been in my life.

"You're driving me crazy" I say pulling off his shirt, throwing it away somewhere in the room. I traced my fingertips over his chest, loving the way he reacts to my touch. I leaned in, taking his left nipple in my mouth and the loud moan he let out made me want to suck harder on the sensitive bud until it was bruised. He was so delicious; I could eat him up. "Tell me, Tian, do you want this baby boy!" I husked; my voice hoarse with need.

He opened his beautiful eyes and the desire in them made me gulp hard, wanting to pull off his clothes now and fuck him without a care. I'm so crazy over him. He nodded slowly, and I smacked the side of his thighs, I don't like people who just nod, it bugs me so much. I wonder why they have a mouth, and they just nod.

"Talk Tian or else, I will punish you so bad you wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow" my voice was so deep and commanding in that Tian trembled under me.

"Oh fuck" Tian let out a moan, obviously my words turned him on "just fuck me Mason" he cried out sitting up to look at me "I am accepting to be yours, but I need to pick the toys I want you to use on me" he said breathlessly.

"I want you so bad I can't wait" I say

"I want you too" he said, pushing his lips to mine. I was on his lap now, our chests touching feeling his warm body pressed against mine and I couldn't help when a grunt of pleasure passed through my parted lips at how his skin felt next to mine.

"Let's go to my bedroom then" I husked

"Let's do it here"

"No baby, this is a play room and you are not ready to play" I stood up pulling him to his feet as I carried him to my bedroom "strip my baby boy! Strip!" I ordered when we reach my bedroom. He quickly unbuttoned his pants pulling them down, throwing them on the floor standing in front of me. I scanned his gorgeous body and my dick was leaking profusely in my underwear at the sight, "Remove your underwear too!" I order, wanting to see his leaking dick.

He pulled it off in a hurry and I couldn't contain the smile that pulled on my lips at how submissive he was.

I always thought that it will be a problem to dominate him, but it's so easy, and I am going to enjoy this. Looking at his leaking dick, I couldn't contain the deep growl that tore from my throat.

He is perfect, that's the only word I could describe him.

Perfect!

****

Ok guys what do you think.

Next chapter is going to be smut, be warned!