13. Sebastian

After our first date we went to many more dates which I obviously enjoyed, years had passed Mason and I were getting stronger. Mason had started college; he rented an apartment which of course his parents didn't know about. Nate and Nolan seem oblivious about Mason, for fucks sake the man owned a bar in New York and it was one of the best bars around but Nate and Nolan didn't know about it at all.

I was surprised when I found out myself, Mason had somehow managed to lure his grandfather into giving him money which of course he used to start a BDSM club. The man had brains if I may say, he is exactly like his dad.

If I say his parents are oblivious, I mean it, first of all they thought Mason lived in a dorm, which was far from it. Mason has rented the most beautiful luxurious apartment in New York and he paid it by himself. By nineteen he didn't need his parent's money and of course Nate and Nolan were oblivious.

I remember him asking me to move in with him but I refused, that was a very big step to take at that very moment even though I spent all my time at his place. I'm always busy with work and Mason was also busy running a club while studying which was the biggest challenge to take.

Yet he had football too. Mason had loved football since he was still young and I wasn't surprised when he joined the team at college. He had much on his plate sometimes he looked very tired and I felt bad for him.

The good thing was that he had brains like his dad and he knew how to take care of everything by himself.

I remember the day we went to cheer for him, it was the end of season match and was important to him and his team, he used to talk about it when we were together. He was excited and at the same time nervous. I wasn't a person who liked football but I wanted to be there for Mason. His family was there to cheer for him but I also wanted to show him my support.

I remember Nate was surprised to see me there too since he didn't invite me " what are you doing here Seba?" he asked when he saw me.

"I came to support Mason" that was my reply to him.

"I thought you will be busy?" Nate asked looking at me suspiciously. I swallowed hard to not fidget as I smiled at him.

"Nah I finished early so I didn't have anything to do, I decided to come and waste my evening here" I remember Madi eyeing me like she suspected something but later on she shrugged it off.

"I'm glad you're here" Nate smiled sweetly at me holding Marlee who was clinging to him like a koala.

"Babe give him to me, you are tired let's go sit" Nolan told Nate who handed him over instantly. The boy was eight, he was old enough but Nate liked to spoil his kids.

"Where are the twins?" I asked.

"At home Earth is taking care of them" I nodded when Nate replied.

I sat next to them on the bleachers, I remember my eyes were on the field searching for my man, he didn't know that I was coming so it was going to be a surprise to him yet I will never forget that day because it was the day Madi almost caught us.

I was too excited that Nolan was looking at me weirdly but he didn't comment. He also loved football so much that he was so attentive. He just hummed whenever Nate asked him something his whole mind on the game. He even shouted when something good happened or when Mason scored a goal.

I too shouted at the top of my lungs when my baby scored a goal and when he looked up at the bleachers our eyes contacted his eyes widening when he saw me there. A sweet smile pulled on his lips his eyes softening under my gaze and my heart melted at that. He waved at us throwing a kiss in the air which I knew was meant to be mine but his family was next to me so I pretended that it wasn't mine.

My heart beat faster at the sweet gesture and a big silly grin pulled on my lips making my heart flutter in anticipation. How much I wanted to kiss him right now. He was so hot running around on the pitch, his long legs flexing every time he ran, all muscles were visible and the way his shirt clung on his body. I found myself biting my lips picturing that body on top of me while he fucked me hard.

I felt my dick coming to life and if it wasn't Nolan's voice getting me out of my slumber, I would have had a big boner in my pants.

"I didn't know that you enjoyed football" Nolan asked while feeding Marlee some popcorn.

"I don't but seeing it now, I think it's entertaining especially when the team your supporting is winning" I replied him with a smile. The relationship between Nolan and I wasn't that good since I said horrible things about him but I apologized to him and now we were good but we didn't talk that much.

We don't have anything to talk about unless it was a small talk between all of us. This was the first time we actually talked and it made me happy.

"I wish Mason gets in NFL, he is a star" Nolan said

"Yeah" I tried so hard not to smile, I didn't want Nolan to notice my silly smile at what he had said about my boyfriend.

We didn't talk after that as we watched the game and by the time it finished Mason's team won 6-2 Mason scoring 4 out of the 6 goals that all his team members praised him.

He ran towards us with a big smile on his lips hugging his family who were happy that they won the biggest game of the year. Mason gave me a hug too and I didn't miss how he placed a secret kiss on my neck which made me panic thinking that his family saw him but thank God they didn't.

"I didn't know that your coming T... uncle Sebastian?" he asked clearing his throat correcting himself.

"I didn't know either" I shrugged looking at him with a big smile. He was so hot when sweaty "congratulations on your win" I added. Before he could reply they called him down on the pitch to get a medal and their cup which they accepted with smiles on their faces. After we all moved towards the parking lot waiting for Mason to finish showering, Nate wanted to take him out to celebrate his win.

He took forever to finish and Nate was getting impatient. "I will go look for him" I offered; he wasn't answering his calls either. I knew where he might be as I walked towards the big school Calling Mason again and thank God he picked up.

"Come to my dorm room now" he ordered, yes when his parents were to come visit him, he pretended to be here so he had a room at school. I walked quickly to his dorm knocking softly. He opened up pulling me inside " hi baby" he was fully dressed meaning he had finished showering already.

"Hey, let's go your dad's getting impatient" I say controlling myself from kissing him. Nate was tired and I didn't want him to wait any longer.

"Since I saw you seated on those bleachers all I wanted was to kiss you" he whispered lowly but before he could do anything the door opened revealing his roommate. I was fast to push him away from me.

"Oh, Mason you're here man" the boy which I didn't know the name asked.

"Yeah, but I'm leaving" Mason replied a bit annoyed obviously interrupting him.

"Oh, ok congratulations on your win! see you man" the boy replied oblivious to the tone Mason used. Mason nodded as we got out of the room walking towards the parking lot but before we could reach Mason pulled me into the corner pressing his lips to mine. I wanted to protest because someone could see us but his lips were too sweet it just made me crazy.

I remember closing my eyes desperate to feel his mouth on me more. Mason kissed me like it was the first time and the sounds that slipped out of my mouth were embarrassing forgetting that we were in the hall, someone might see us yet we didn't care, all I cared about were Mason's lips on mine.

At how soft, hot and sweet they were until we had Madi calling Mason. I hastily parted my lips from his instantly pushing him away from me gently as my eyes went wide in shock both of us breathing hard." Go in there" good thing there was an empty classroom which I entered quickly before Madi could see us.

I made sure to duck down " what?" Mason replied his young sister coldly.

"What are you doing?" Madi asked.

"What do you see me doing?" Mason asked and I knew Madi was now narrowing her eyes at her brother.

"Whatever let's go dad is tired and where is uncle Sebastian, he said he was coming to get you" Madi asked.

"I haven't seen him, let's go while I call him" Mason said and I heard footsteps indicating that they are going. I heaved a heavy sigh thanking God, Madi would have seen us and I know what will be next if she had. Mason called me and I moved out after some time. We drove to McDonald eating while laughing, talking about the match which Nolan and Mason of course got lost in their conversation.

While eating I got an SMS and when I checked, it was from Tyler

Make an excuse now, go home I need you on the bed naked when I come back - Mason.

My body instantly shivered knowing what will happen later. I looked at Mason and he was busy talking with his Papi and I wondered how he typed the message.

Ok - Tian

I replied instantly standing up "I have to go guys. I have to wake up early tomorrow to work" I said

"Ok Sebastian thank you for coming" Nate said giving me a big smile and a hug.

"Yeah, it means a lot to me" Mason added with a big smile on his lips.

"It was nothing really, see you and again congratulations" with that I left going straight to Mason's apartment to do what he had told me. My heart swelling in happiness. It's always new being with him and I don't think I will get enough of him.

****

Vote and comment guys.

Thank you!