Chapter 1: Train chaos

Mailins pov:

Douxie, Nari and I are currently sitting in a Subway in New York. Archie is a bird right now, Douxies leg is bouncing anxiously and Nari is humming and playing with her potted plant.

Instead of my dress I am now wearing Jeans with a simple white pullover that fades into rosé at the bottom. The sleeves are getting wider at my wrists. 

(A/n: Imagine this in white fading into rosé)

"This is a bad idea." My husband says and gets up from his seat.

I sigh. Nari grabs Douxies hand.

"No. No more running, Douxie." She says stubbornly.

"No more running." Douxie repeats, smiles and sits back down.

I smile softly at the two.

"Thanks for calming him down, Nari." I whisper to her. She nods at me.

Suddenly frost creeps up the Windows. My eyes widen in fear.

My breath picks up with my fear and I can see myself exhaling as the air turns colder.

Douxie notices, shoots me a worried look and turns to the window next to him, feeling the frost.

"Can you feel it too?" He asks us.

I nod as Nari answers "They're here."

Frost encloses us from one side while the other train car side starts to melt.

Douxie and I get up and we pull Nari with us.

"Here we go." Douxie says as he steps back from the half of the train that's melting.

We can hear Bellrocs chanting get closer as she closes in on us.

Douxie quickly opens the door, and we get into the train car behind us, away from Bellroc.

We instantly slip on Skraels ice.

"Nari. Nari." Skrael sings eerily.
"We have tracked you down and we are bringing you back." He continues.

Douxie gets up and summons his staff with shouting "Causa crepitus!"

"Magna torna tuess!" With the spell he loosens the screws of the train's interior and throws it at Skrael, blocking his path.

Bellroc approaches us from behind while chanting.

"Nari, you've been a naughty girl." They growl.

Nari glares at her.

"You are coming back with us." She says while walking towards us.

Douxie uses the same spell he just used on Skrael on her.