Extra chapter 2

Everyone reappears in a theatre room.

Douxie and Jim grunt as they land on the floor. As they get up, they notice Claire, Toby, Aja, Krel and Steve getting up from the floor around them as well.

Mailin gently floats down beside them, already used to suddenly getting teleported.

She looks around annoyed "yo! Your highness! How about a warning when you teleport someone?"

"Sorry girl." A voice answers from behind them and everyone, except Mailin, lets out a yell of surprise as they turn and notice another Mailin standing behind them.

"Hi." The other Mailin greets them with a little wave.

"Everyone, this is Mailin. And everyone Mailin, I bet you already know Everyone." Mailin Casperan says.

Mailin nods "Yup, I do."

"Wait wait wait- who's that?" Toby asks confused.

"I'm the Princess of the Dimensions, a Doppelgänger of your Mailin. Her original self if you will. That's why she's so powerful, she's able to use my powers." The Dimension princess explains.

"Oh! You're that Mailin!" Douxie says, eyes widening in realization.

The Dimension princess nods. Then she snaps her fingers and a sort of light flashes over everyone except Jim, Douxie and Mailin.

"Now they remember what happened before you reset the timeline, Jim. Makes it easier to watch what I wanna show you." The Dimension princess informs them.

Jim shrugs "Ok?"

"Now sit down and enjoy what you'll watch." With the clap of her hands the Dimension princess vanishes into the back room behind the theatre and turns on the screen.

"Just do as she says. You can ask more questions later." Mailin says.

Everyone sits down. Jim and Claire in a love seat, Douxie and Mailin in a love seat and Steve and Aja in a love seat.

The screen lights up.

"Now, what you'll see is how life went for Douxie and Mailin after the time travelers went back to their own time." The Dimension princess explains.

"Ooh! I've always wanted to know what they did over the past 900 years!" Claire says excitedly.

"Wait! Before we begin, I've got some news!" Mailin interrupts.

The Dimension princess teleports back, and huffs annoyed "What?"

"I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?!" Claire, Aja, and the Dimension princess screech at the same time excitedly.

"Oh, that's wonderful!" Aja smiles.

"We totally gotta go baby clothing shopping together!" Claire squeals.

Aja nods in agreement and Mailin smiles.

Everyone else congratulates them and the boys pat Douxie on the back with proud grins. Once they're done everyone sits back down and faces the screen.

(On screen)
(What they think on screen)
(What they say off screen)
(What they think off screen)

We see Mailin lying in bed. A knock on the big wooden double doors is heard.

"Your highness! It's time to get up! We have to get you ready for your coronation." The voice of a maid calls through.

Mailin groans annoyed, turns and sits up slowly. She rubs her eyes, blinks a few times and yawns.

Douxie chuckles and hugs Mailin closer "you're so cute love!"

Mailin giggles as he nuzzles into her neck "awe thanks."

Then, once she feels awake enough,
she answers "alright, you can come in."

The doors open and three maids walk through. One goes immediately into the adjoining bathroom to prepare a bath.

Mailin gets out of bed and stretches.

One maid makes the bed and the other prepares the dress Mailin will put on after her bath. 

(Imagine this in rosé with golden accents)

"Oh my!" Mailin gasps astonished "This dress is beautiful. Am I really allowed to wear this?" She asks in disbelief.

"Yes, after all you're getting crowned Queen." The maid answers.

Mailin smiles.

The third maid enters the bedroom "the bath is prepared your highness."

"Thank you." Mailin enters the bathroom.

Skip forward half an hour and we see her struggling as the maids tighten the corset.

"Is this thing really necessary?" Mailin asks out of breath.

The maids nod. Mailin sighs defeated.

"I'm so glad I don't have to wear those anymore!" Mailin says.

Claire giggles "I'm glad as well these aren't a must for women anymore."

A few minutes later she's finished and wearing the dress.

"Wow! You look beautiful Mailin!" Claire says with a grin.

"Thank you, Claire."

The doors to the bedroom open. Douxie enters and freezes at the sight of his girlfriend.

"Wow." He says, he sounds breathless, his cheeks flush pink.

Mailin reddens as well at hearing him being at a loss for words.

"You look... beautiful." He says after he's being able to speak again.

"Thank you." Mailin smiles shyly.

Douxie holds out his hand a helps Mailin of the pedestal she was standing on as they helped her with her dress.

They exit the room and walk towards the throne room. Knights open the doors and Douxie takes his place next to Merlin after giving Mailin a Goodluck kiss.

Both humans and trolls are in the crowd sitting on rows of wooden banks in front of the throne.

Mailin walks towards the thrones and a priest puts the crown on her head. Afterwards Mailin gives a speech, about how great of a man her father was and how glad she is that the feud between Humans and trolls are over.

She sits down on her mother's throne. Guests come and congratulate her. Some knights put the banks away and musicians enter. They start to play, announcing the start of the ball, and people dance.

Douxie plays his lute and after a while he stops and lets the others play more.

Douxie walks towards the throne, holds out his hand and bows.

"Would you like to dance, M'lady?"

"I'd love to." Mailin smiles, takes his hand and gets up. They walk over to the dance floor and walk in the middle between the other pairs and join them in dancing the waltz.

Everyone watches in awe. Mailin and Douxie smile at each other lovingly.