Extra Chapter 4

"Alright now I'll show a scene from a few days after the last scene." the Dimension princess explains. 

Third PoV/Mailins PoV:

Mailin is walking through Arcadia and goes towards a restaurant called Benoits French Bistro. She sits down at a table outside and a waiter walks towards her.

"What can I get for you today?" The waiter asks.  

"Just a glass of red wine please, I'm still waiting on my Husband." Mailin answers. 

"Love, I'm at work, I can't join you for dinner now." The waiter, also known as Douxie, answers. 

"Aw such a shame, then add to that glass of red wine my usual please honey." Mailin smirks. 

"French fries with mayo and chicken nuggets, coming right up love." He answers, quickly kisses her on her head and goes back inside with her order. 

Just as he left Mailin hears a commotion. She looks up from her phone and sees Claire, Jim, Toby and Darci sitting down at the table across from hers.  

Toby pulls out a chair for Darci "A beautiful night. Just like my beautiful gal. Shall we?"

Darci smiles at him and sits down. 

Jim pulls out a chair for Claire but its accidentally too far and Claire falls on her butt.

"Ow!" she whines. 

Jim gasps and helps her up while apologizing. 

From the way they're sitting Mailin can see Jim and Claires faces. Toby and Darci are sitting with their backs to her. 

They look at the menu and talk about what they should order. 

"So, Claire, you saw the first Danger House, right? There's a deep lore." Darci starts another conversation. 

"I haven't..." Claire answers and Darci jumps into explaining it to her. 

I notice Douxie coming back outside while they talk. He's carrying my food! I can feel my mouth watering.

I look confused at Toby as I hear him hiss "Code Red! Code Red!" at Jim. 

Jim glares at Douxie as he walks past and in turn, as I notice him glaring at my husband, I glare at him.

"He's our waiter?!" Jim hisses angrily which makes me angrier. 

Douxie stops at my table and puts down my food. 

"Here you go Mailin, french fries with mayo and chicken nuggets." 

"Thanks Douxie." I smile lovingly at him. He turns to leave but is stopped as I grab his hand and suddenly yank him back. 

"What is it? Do you not like the food?" He asks worriedly. 

I shake my head and motion him to lean down. I then whisper in his ear "Be careful with Jim. I think he doesn't really like you since, y'know, you flirted with his girlfriend last time. So you better not flirt this time or it'll be the last thing you do!"

I let his arm ut of my strong grip and he gets back up to look at me in slight shock.

I smile at him sweetly and start eating. 

Douxie nods slowly and goes over to Claire, Jim, Toby and Darcis table. He gets his notepad to take their orders. 

"Gentlemen, ladies, what can I get for you today?" He asks while the word ladies sounds too flirtatious and suggestively for me.