Extra chapter 5

"Alright, next scene happens during your guys and Morganas fight! From the Casperans point of view." The princess announces. 

Everyone nods in agreement. 

It is an early and peaceful morning in Arcadia Oaks. We zoom in on the Casperans house and phase through it walls before stopping in Douxies and Mailins bedroom. 

Mailin and Douxie are still asleep and cuddling. Douxie on his back with Mailins head on his chest and his arm around her waist. 

Douxie groans annoyed as the alarm goes off, signaling him and his wife to get up and go to work. 

He tries to get up but smirks when he sees his wife getting up first only to relocate herself. Now she is straddling him with a grin, leans down to kiss him and Douxie raises his head and closes his eyes to kiss her back. 

"Good morning." Mailin smiles at him. 

"Good morning to you as well, my love." Douxie says as well. The he suddenly picks her up which makes Mailin let out a surprised squeak as he throws her back onto the bed again after picking her up and then enters their bedroom adjoining bathroom. 

"Douxie, you meanie!" she yells after him, he only chuckles. 

Mailin follows him into the bathroom and the two brush their teeth before getting dressed. 

After getting ready they eat breakfast and then each leave after a quick kiss goodbye to their respective workplaces. Douxie in the Café and Mailin in the library. 

Time skips forward to the late afternoon, we see Douxie heading towards the library to pick Mailin up so they can go and prepare for the battle of the bands. 

They arrive at the stage on the plaza. Many other people are there as well, the stage is already finished and now everyone is doing last finishing touches. 

Douxie kneels down, gets his guitar out from its case and after standing back up he starts tuning it. Mailin is sitting next to him. 

A radio is playing music on the side and then a radio host starts talking once the song ends.

"Good afternoon, Arcadia Oaks. Lots going on today." The earth suddenly shakes while he talks. "Whoa, whoa! Gene, you feel that?" he asks his fellow host. 

Mailin and Douxie stumble but quickly grab a hold of each other to stabilize themselves. Cars crash into one another and the stage shakes. 

"What the hell?" Douxie says confused. 

"We've never had an earthquake here before, like the whole time we've been living here! Not a single one!" Mailin hisses. 

Douxie nods in agreement and then, once the earthquake stopped and their shock has worn off, asks "you think it has something to do with your aunt?"

"Could be a possibility. But I am sure we have nothing to worry, Jim will take care of this." Mailin answers. 

By now Claires friends are practicing and Krel and Aja are bringing up a DJ set. 

"Alright, we're close to starting." Douxie says while tuning some more. Once he is finished he and Mailin get off stage to stand in the crowd.

The show starts with Krel as the opening track. 

At first his music is weird but once it changes everyone is dancing and cheering.

After him its Claires turn. She walks on stage, wearing armor. 

Douxie whistles and gives her two thumbs up. Claire smiles at him. Mailin rolls her eyes annoyed.

"Sorry for acting like that to you at first." Mailin apologizes. 

"Oh no! It's OK, I understand now why you acted like that. No hard feelings." Claire assures her. 

Mailin lets out a sigh of relief. 

"Um, hello. Can I have your attention?" Claire starts "Look, I've got something to say. Something about this town. Listen to me. Something dangerous is coming. Strange things happen in our town. We all know it." 

Douxie and Mailin nod at that. 

"Pets go missing, people go missing. There's something alien amongst us. But we bury our heads in the sand and ignore it. But we can't do that tonight. Tonight, when night falls, you need to run." Claire says. Suddenly her friends start playing, making everyone think its part of the show. 

Behind us we can see dark smoke with golden light inside it shoot into the sky, it looks like a rocket. The black smoke spreads out, turning everything dark. 

People start screaming in fear and stare at the sky. 

Mailin and Douxie stand frozen in shock, eyes wide. 

"Oh fuzzbuckets!" 

"Oh bloody hell, it's my aunt!" They curse at the same time. 

Now people start running. Gumgums flood the streets and Sirens start blaring.

Claire, Toby, Strickler and Nemura fight the Gumgums. Jim and other trolls join the fight. 

"Wow, they're awesome!" Mailin cheers and doesn't notice a Gumgum marching onto the stage. 

Darci and Mary throw a guitar and the drum set at it, which makes it angrier. 

It grabs Mailin, intending to throw her at the other two girls. 

Mailin lets out a surprised gasp at the but before she can react and use her magic it get hit upside down the head by another guitar. 

Douxie catches her bridal style before she can hit the ground and grunts angrily "I've always hated those twits. You alright love?" 

"Yes and thanks Douxie. Now we gotta go find my Aunt." Mailin says and jumps out of his arms to take off. 

She is stopped by Douxie grabbing onto her arm and pulling her back "Let Master Merlin and Jim take care of this. We should find a safe place to hide this all out." 

"But-" Mailin is about to argue as Douxie cuts her off with a peek on the lips.

"Ah-ah-ah! No buts. We'll have our turn soon." Douxie grabs her again bridal style and runs the way opposite of where Morgana is.

Darci and Mary stare after them confused. 

"Alright, that's it. Time for you to go home." The dimension princess says.

"Wha-?!"

"Hey!-"

Before anyone can react they get teleported back and their memories of this get deleted.