Extra Chapter 3

"So next up happened when Jim and the others first met Douxie." The Dimension princess points out. The others nod and turn back to the screen.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Mailin asks for seemingly the hundredth time.

Douxie sighs "Yes, Mailin. It is a perfect Plan. I go to Arcadia Oaks high school, disguised as a Student from the Arcadia Oaks academy and see how the human trollhunter is doing. No big Deal." Douxie waves her off.

Mailin huffs "Fine, but I'll be close by watching." She gives him a peek on the lips and he's off.

Mailin is close to school grounds, sitting on a bench, pretending to read a newspaper. She used a spell to enhance her hearing, in case her husband screws up she'll have to come in and help.

"Wow you look totally not sus there Mailin." Claire says, trying to hide a giggle behind her hand.

Mailin shrugs "I couldn't think of anything else unsuspicious to do."

Mailins eyes sharpen angrily as she sees the mob of high school girls forming around her husband.

"Oh, is someone jealous?" Toby singsongs.

Mailin blushes embarrassed and pouts "was not."

Douxie chuckles "Sorry about acting like that back then love. You know I only have eyes for you."

Mailin turns even redder at that.

"Is that Big D?" One girl asks as the others giggle shyly.

Mailin bursts out laughing.

Douxie blushes in embarrassment. "Get your mind out of the gutter love."

Mailin falls to the floor and rolls around while laughing even more.

Claire tries to get through and accidentally drops her books and papers.

Douxie kneels and helps her pick them up.

"C-bomb, is it? Consider me blown away, because you are nuclear." He flirts, causing Claire to blush and chuckle shyly.

If glares could kill, then Claire would be dead right now. She or Douxie. Probably Douxie.

Douxie feels himself freeze at the daggers his wife throws at him with her glare.

Jim joins them and puts his arm around his girlfriend "So, uh... what brings you to our humble school?" He asks and pushes Douxie back. "And what'll it take to send you back?"

"Aw Jim, you're jealous, just like Mailin!" Claire says and Jim pouts.

"I didn't like him flirting with you." Jim and Mailin protest at the same time. They then look at each other, blink and burst out laughing.

Douxie holds out a Flyer "The Battle of the Bands is coming up. Ash Dispersal Pattern, that's my Band, will be crushing it, but we're encouraging others to give it a shot." He explains.

Claire gasps "Didn't you open for Papa Skull at the Boxtop? You were sick!" She sneezes.

Douxie chuckles "Well, it looks like I'm not the only one."

Claire's friends come up to her and they decide to enter the competition.

Jim Protests but Claire ignores him.

"I look forward to seeing you again, fair Lady Claire." Douxie salutes and walks away.

He reaches where Mailin is sitting and looks at her expectedly.

"So? How did I do?"

Mailin hits him on the head with the rolled-up newspaper and storms off angrily.

"Hey! My love! What's wrong?"

"You can sleep on the fucking couch tonight and think about a proper way to apologize!"

"What? Why? What did I do wrong? I thought I did good!" Douxie says, running after her.

"Wow you were an idiot."

"Don't you learn not to make your wife angry? I thought you learned that you shouldn't flirt with other women after, what? 900 years of marriage?" Claire asks exaggerated.

Douxie shyly puts his hand on his neck.

"I learned my lesson. I'm just so good at flirting that I forget not to do it." Douxie says, obliviously being sarcastic.

"Yup. You're so stupid sometimes that you don't realize you're flirting, even though you're really bad at it." Mailin sighs.

"I don't see you complaining when I flirt with you, like in the morning when we wake up, or when you look super gorgeous in a ball gown or when I fuck y-" A hand covering his mouth prevents him from talking further.

"Alright that's enough." Mailin says blushing hardcore.