#3

mr

mr.telephone man by new edition [don't play yet]

a few groans escaped my mouth, my body twisting and tumbling in the scattered sheets. the bonnet that was supposed to stay glued to my head laid on the floor, designed satin covering my eyes. the bed creaked as i reached for the bonnet putting it back in its place. a few profanities slipped out of my mouth as i trudged to the bathroom, the fan making noise. clothes that once lay on my body dropped to the ground one by one, the steam in the shower clouding the top and covering the mirror.

finally, i'd finished getting ready. i really needed to look for a new place soon. even though i could stay here, it was kind of awkward. the "trance" i was in paused, the popping sound of bacon, the breakfast aroma filled my nostrils as I neared the end of the steps. my hands moved towards the piece of bacon when a harsh slap stopped me,"y/n are your hands clean?"

my eyebrow cocked up,"do i look like i keep my hands dirty?"

I sucked in, the sound he hated most pushing in between my teeth, my lips pushed outwards as I reached for the piece anyways. he rolled his eyes and gave me three hotcakes, I eyed him with a smile on my face,"more?"

he gave me one more pancake and I went to the counter, hopping on the spinning chair,"thank youuu"
I prayed over the food before digging in. i'm about to go crazy man. the fork left the plate moving towards my lips when boom it dropped right back to its original spot,"bitch!"

naoto who was clearly preoccupied with the dishes turnt his head so fast he might of gotten whip lash," you good?"

my head shook side to side, disappointed,"man, i had the bacon and stuff set on my fork and next thing y'know boom it drops."

a few mini giggles escaped his mouth, a hint of his morning voice kicked in. his head shook side to side, the black curls well waves on his head moved with him. he focused on the dishes again, his back muscles flexing in his cute apron that i gifted him a while back. he hollered a bit,"its crazy cause i can visualize it too."

I gave him a look and blinked a few times,"sleep with an eye open tonight."

his back arched as he felt a shiver go down his spine," i think we should eat"

TIMESKIP

the bed creaked as i leaned over to grab the laptop from under the bed deciding to start searching for a nice apartment, a few hours later one caught my eye. it fit my budget finally,"i should check this place out."

i lightly tapped the steering wheel while moving my head to the beat of the music. turning around and putting a hand on the back of my passenger seat. the car moved backwards as i left the driveway. a few minutes passed which turned into half an hour of driving. watching the colorful street signs," i need to invest in a tesla cause this driving thing is not it."

finally, arriving at the complex, i parked in the lot.
my finger reached for the start and stop button. my phone automatically disconnected from the speaker. the agent came to shake my hand,"hello, if you'd like after the tour we can meet up with the landlord?"

i nodded my head as i followed her inside of the huge white brick-building. it had sixteen floors and my floor would be on the eighth one which had an amazing view. the apartment had two bedrooms and bathrooms, the kitchen had an island and a few little chairs inside, and a built-in microwave which seemed kind of hard to operate," i'd like to rent this one."

"