special chapter; cuddling

we both sat under the covers, cuddling one another

we both sat under the covers, cuddling one another. the scent of his cologne flooded both of my nostrils until i was unable to breathe. little butterflies found their way into my stomach. my temperature began to rise uncontrollably, invisible blush resting on my cheeks.

his head rested on my chest, his doe-eyes watching me as i pretended to not notice,"what you looking at?"

his eyes left mine as he let out a little giggle," the fridge behind you."

my lips flattened, as i tried to get up," go cuddle with the fridge then."

a bunch of pleads left his mouth as his arms snaked around my body to keep me in place," the fridge was a side chick and you know this."

a giggle left my mouth," well she can have you."

his head moved up and down in an alright i see type of way," alright you were the side chick anyways."

he stood up to walk towards the fridge when my hand reached for back of his head. a large yell left his mouth," damn!"

he swallowed," can i get a slap warning first?!"

"nah, go be with the fridge."

his feet scurried over to the kitchen to grab a few snacks and of course he brought back some brownies. i hid them right before he came in, how the hell did he find them?

one thought slipped out by accident," this nigga got a brownie detector."

he struggled carrying all of our snacks back to couch,"yes i do, brownies for life."

a sigh left my mouth," peach rings solo brownies."

his facial features smooshed into one spot of his face," hell to the no." his head shook side to side," n/n i may have to revoke your friendship card."

"well too bad i revoked yours awhile ago."

he walked towards me, dropping the snacks on the table purposely blocking the view of the tv. i grabbed his waist and pulled him down in front of me," move damn."

"okay then let me cuddle with you."

"fine, just pass me the snacks you got long arms."

he moved the blanket to get under it and opened my arm,plopping down onto me as i wrapped my arms back around him.