#17

It was currently 2:30 pm and it's been a few days since Kashi took my measurements and sent me my outfit

It was currently 2:30 pm and it's been a few days since Kashi took my measurements and sent me my outfit. it was pretty good and I got a discount too.

the show was in a few hours and I was lowkey freaking out.

I already finished my morning routine so all I had to do now was put on the fit. I looked good in it too. I'm not so sure if kai was doing well though. I could hear him freaking out from the other side of the wall.

he's been running his mouth all morning to the point where he woke me up. I tried to go back to sleep but the mood was just gone. it was about 9:30 am and the show was around 2:00 pm. I turned off the tv, walked to the kitchen, and grabbed a few brownies. in hopes of calming kai down.

I slipped on my crocs and walked over to his door.

*knock knock*

"yes, I'm coming!" he yelled

damn, I could hear his footsteps from here

he opened the door for me and let me in.

"was I too loud?"

"yes, you woke me up too" I shook my head," but I got some brownies for you."

"thanks n/n" he took the brownies," I lowkey needed some."

"what if I fall mid-walk? or if I trip? or what if-" he began pacing back and forth

"kai"

"huh?" he turned back to look at me

"shut up, ima be in the front row with niggas staring at me too. soo we're lowkey in this together." I put my hand on his shoulder," you got this. you've been doing this shit for years right?"

"yeah..."

"right."

"Thanks, n/n" he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in for a hug. we rocked back forth for few seconds.

"you're welcome. now, what do we do?"

"wanna watch Spongebob with me?"

"sure."

he led me to the couch and went back into the kitchen to grab some snacks and drinks. we got comfy on the couch and began watching the episodes. eventually cuddling. my head in the crook of his neck and his arms around my torso. while we were under the covers.

I woke up a few hours later

I woke up a few hours later. what time is it? I stood up and itched my head. groaning and looking up at kai. who had a bit of drool down the side of his mouth, his hand around my waist, and his head laying in my neck. Aw, he looks so cute! , I took out my phone and snapped a little pic to use later in case he wanted to try something. I took two in the case as a backup but I had the flash on.

"murderer!" he woke up, shook, and began to look around,"n/n, you okay?!"

"kai it's me??"

"oh, y/n l/n why do you have a camera in my face??" he rose his eyebrow and gave me a look as if he was about to scold me

"it's not a camera Mr. kai sir, it's a phone..."

"tomato tomahto" he rolled his eyes," I saw that flash go off"

"no proof" I began to get up and shrugged

he pulled me back down to his level tightening his grip around my waist,"y/n m/n l/n don't play with me."

my stomach began to burst as he stared at me while his jaw began to flex. Lord have mercy

"uh yeah Mr. Shiba" I got up and checked the time on my phone again

"it's 10:00 am" I looked back down at him to catch him looking at me and making eye contact

"mhm" he got up out of the seat and ran," ima go get ready"

"alright ima be back and please don't be too loud this time"

"yeah yeah bye" he stuck his hand out and waved from behind the steps

"bye!" I grabbed my stuff, went home, and got ready for the show

A/N- how did y'all like the chapter?? i was so kind and decided to give y'all a chapter out of the kindness in my heart (it's lowkey short though). anyways i may drop the eighteenth one tmrw depending on what playlist im listening to or what mood im in😛. ima gts sleep now goodnight 💤

 ima gts sleep now goodnight 💤