#17.5

AT THE SHOW

AT THE SHOW

I was in the front row on the left side of the stage watching as all the models strutted down the aisle. they were all beautiful with unique features that made them stand out. the outfits were really good too and creative. it was my first time at a fashion show so I tried to be sophisticated. I put one leg over the other and placed my hands on them. watching the models with an idle face.

waiting for kai to walk down the aisle. the theme of the fashion show was cyberspace. the music in the background was Nintendo 69. I took one leg off of the other and put it on the ground. humming to the beat and tapping my feet lightly with the others around me. I watch everyone come down until kai came down. I smiled as he strutted effortlessly across the stage.

this guy was worried?

his face was nonchalant, his jaw defined, so were his other features, and his eyes shimmered in the light. the outfit looked amazing on him compared to the sweats and hoodies he wears. his adam's apple bobbed up and down as he reached the end of the aisle. showing off the outfit before turning around and walking to the backroom.

eventually, the show came to an end. we all clapped our hands. I stood up from my spot when I felt a buzz in my back pocket. I looked at my notification that read come to the back. I replied and went to my spot, taking the goody bag under the seat with me.

I showed the security guard my badge before going into the backroom. "kai, stop playing with me."

"What?" he turned to look at me smiling

"you said you were scared?" I turned my head to the side with a questioning face

"uh, I was?"

"then how did you do that so effortlessly?" I walked up to him," you looked good up there"

"thank you love" he smiled showing all of his teeth before hugging me

"you're welcome" I smiled back after pulling back

"hold up love?!!" a blond-haired male said behind him," I thought you were scared of women?"

"he is" Kashi butted in," but not this one."

"congrats Kashi!" I hugged him

"thank you for coming n/n"

"no problem"

"oh, how rude of me." I released from the hug and walked up to the blonde-haired male," I'm y/n and you"

"oh I'm takemichi" he reached his hand out shaking mine," hanagaki takemichi"

"bro, what'd I tell you about doing that." Kashi laughed," you're not an undercover spy."

"I know right" kai hopped in," it's always those h's I'm telling you."

we all started laughing.

"Nice name though," we both said

"oh n/n," kai said," we're coming roller skating, later on, to celebrate you wanna come?"

"sure, I got nothing else to do today anyway."

"better come." kai rolled his eyes

"and if I don't?" I raised my eyebrow

"f/n m-" he started

"stop with the government. I'm going"

A/N- haven't updated since like idk. anyways how y'all doing lol. ima write the next one this week maybe.

 ima write the next one this week maybe