#13

"did i listen to the album?!" he laughed quoting the tiktok sound, " in the meadow we can build a snowman what!!"

he grabbed both sides of his shirt and moved it back and forth like a fan. he stood up ran to the shoe rack and ran back.

"boyyy" i said laughing at him

"what's your favorite song on there?" he asked me and turnt the chair to face me

"it'd have to be cold december interlude, be mine this christmas, and winter wonderland duh", i shook my head side to side

"alright that's valid " he put his fingers on his chin, " mine are winter wonderland, presents, and cold december interlude"

"okk i see you."

you grabbed the plates and got up to go wash them when you felt a hand tug on the bottom of your shirt.

"it's alright, i got it" he got up and grabbed the plates and cups from your hands,

"noo let me do it" i took them back, "you're a guest"

"well, let this "guest" do what he wants to and wash your dishes" he grabbed them back, speed walking to the sink

i rolled my eyes, "fine"

i watched him as he washed them. paying attention to his hands and how clean they were. taking the time to pay attention to his figure. he was about six feet tall and his cut had a little swirl in it that was currently dyed blond with little designs in it. he took off his rings to wash the dishes, being too lazy to dry them later.

"hey n/n" he turned over to look at me drying his hands

"yeah" i was pulled out of my trance

"i have a show coming up" he put his left hand on his ear, playing with his earrings as his cheeks turned red, "and i was wondering if you would like to come?"

"awww look at how shy you are" i laughed at him

"not funny" he walked over to me

"of course i would" i smiled at him , " i'm not tryna look a fool though, is there a theme to follow?"

"hmm i'm not sure of the theme but.." he paused, "we can go shopping together?"

"sure i'd like that" i smiled

we continued to talk when a buzz was heard.

"shit" he hurried to grab his stuff, " sorry n/n i gotta go"

"no it's cool" you pushed your stool in after getting off," go do what you gotta do"

he slid over to the entrance and grabbed his shoes off the rack being careful with his to-go plate of brownies.

"bye n/n!"

"bye kai" i waved and closed the door behind him

damn what do i do now?

A/N- short ass chapter. it was supposed to be longer but someone said i don't update BARBIE-NETWORK 🙄

 it was supposed to be longer but someone said i don't update BARBIE-NETWORK 🙄