#9

THE NEXT MORNING

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up to the sun shining in my room through the blinds. the colors making my room a bit lighter. the sun rays hitting my face as i struggle to come to my senses. taking my phone off of the nightstand to check the time before going to do anything else. it was currently 2:00 pm and i had a few messages.

giving myself a few more minutes to finally adjust to my surroundings before hopping out of bed and going to get ready. my oversized tee dropped to the floor, my cap was on my head, my phone was in my hand and i was ready for the shower. as soon as i entered the steamy hot water hit my body. the mirrors fogged up instantly, my body relaxed under the water as it flashed my body. my favorite shower playlist on.

once i got out i moisturized and ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth, checking to see if it was a razor a few times after reading that one webtoon last night and then washing my face. i finished and jogged down the steps and sat on my couch, when i heard a knock at the door. "damn the show was getting good too", i thought getting up to check who at the door.

"hello how may I help yo-" i said opening the door
"girl stop with the act, come on let's go somewhere" the black haired male replied his hand in his pockets
"i think you might have forgotten that i don't know you like that" i replied looking him up and down suspiciously, taking my time to look at his outfit.

his black pullover hoodie with a bunch of graphic things on it, his darkish beige jeans that sagged but we're held together with his bb belt , his OG bred fours setting the plain but good outfit together. something about it just made your mouth water.

"yeoo n/n, you good??" he asked noticing your trance

"no, i'm bad" your face looked serious

"actually what's wrong??" he asked his face full of concern

"nigga i'm being sarcastic" i laughed as his face frowned

"anyways i'll follow you better not kidnap me though" i replied my knuckle hitting his chest repeatedly

i turnt around and he locked the door behind him. "oh you can put your shoes on the rack on your right" i said turning around looking at his confused face
"nice place you got " the man said looking at all of the old photos you had on the wall "thanks bet it's way better than yours" i replied shrugging while walking
"pshh you wish" his hand slapped the air, his lips to the side , his eyes rolling in the process. i showed him the couch and showed him how to work the remote before going to get ready

walking with my head turnt towards him my hips moving side to side my shorts rising little by little, my tank top slipping before i adjusted it. "hey eyes are up here" i said the male laughed a bit moving backwards to get comfy before replying "so are mine don't think i didn't see you eye-fucking me earlier"

i turned back around to go get changed deciding that we were even. entering my room and trying to figure out what to wear in a short amount of time. opening my closet and zooming past everything until i found the one. it was a green dress with a white tee under that had short sleeves or turtle neck with long sleeves, a brownish-green head scarf your hair slicked back with some curls around your edges , a crystal necklaces adding onto the outfit ,you had a white matching nail set with a pair of cute flip flops.

or you wore

an oversized green and white v-neck knitted sweater , the green lining around your neck and around the bottom, some light beige jeans, some jewelry and accessories of your choice, and pair of green converse. (you can choose a different outfit or hair)

i held my shoes in my hands and walked down the stairs carefully making sure not to slip. i walked in on the man asleep , knocked out cold in under 10 minutes. whatever he's on that knocks him out that hard need to be shared. i walked up to him tapping his shoulder and stepping backwards to give him a full 360. "sooo is the fit giving or???" i asked rolling my eyes upwards and moving my hands forward in a circular motion.

my eyes watched as he eyed down my outfit licking his lips in the process his fingers playing around with his goatee ,"hmm it's alright turn around for me right quick" i spun around a couple times changing the pace to make sure he evaluated my amazing outfit properly.
he got up putting his phone in his pocket and turning off the tv setting it on the coffee table, stretching and sitting there for a little minute "it's cute not as good as my fit though" his shoulders went up and dropped

"who lied to you?? clearly i have the better fit here" i replied grabbing my tote bag and my keys, while turning off the lights. "yeah sure you win this round" he said putting his hands up signaling the fact that he surrendered

i stuck my tounge out the corner of my mouth and put my imaginary hair behind my ear before turning around to open the door. i felt a hand on mine " i got you don't worry about it" he said putting his hand on the upper lock. the lock twisted to the left which was the wrong way but i decided to watch him struggle for a bit. we sat there for a minute or two before he gave up. "um n/n can you help me out " he said scratching behind his neck and looking to the side

i turnt the lock to the right a bit and moved behind him to at-least let him open the door for me. i walked past him laughing a little bit. he led me to the parking lot grabbing his keys to unlock the car. i looked around and my eyes landed on the car i'd been eyeing every time i'd gotten in from work. "that's all you?" i asked a hint of excitement in my voice "yeah why you like it?" he looked over at me, a little smile on his face "yeah it's so cool woahh look at the interior"

i walked a little bit faster to reach the car and get an even better look at it. it was a blacked out dodge charger, the interior was cream colored , it looked like leather texture from the outside. i was snapped out my trance when he came around to my side and opened the door for me.

A/N- lost motivation for this chapter, i'll continue in the next chapter <33 , I felt like i left y'all hanging so dropped a new chapter