#6

my eyes blinked from the lights blinding me, i woke up in my old room and decided to look around at all of the memories, today's morning wasn't so bad

my eyes blinked from the lights blinding me, i woke up in my old room and decided to look around at all of the memories, today's morning wasn't so bad. the covers slid off and my feet stepped onto the ground. well, my fuzzy socks did. i was kinda suprised that my clothes still fit me. i walked down to the bathroom to get ready.

the problem with this household was that there were always bathroom fights in the morning. you either get up early or fight for your spot. once i got there, i saw the lights on from under the door, i was dressed since i wanted to check if it was occupied first. mentally rolling my eyes. it was smiley of course and he always takes his sweet precious time.

i yelled knocking the door,"HEY, OPEN UP HOE!"

he yelled back at me from behind the locked door,"NO, BITCH WAIT YOUR TURN!"

the conversation quickly turning into an argument just like old times. angry woke up to the cuss words heard outside of his room.

"ITS SEVEN IN THE FUCKING MORNING, SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMN."

my head turnt to the left at the sight of my brother with a blue glitter bonet on, eye mask on the black band keeping his bonet on his head, pillow in hand, grey and white boxers on.

i paused and rubbed the back of my neck," sorry man."

the door slowly unlocking,"yeah sorry"

both of us apologizing knowing that angry is the worst when woken up.

"here, i'm done now you can come in my lovely sister."

"why thanks my amazing brother." i rush to my room grabbing my stuff and running back into the bathroom locking it. thirty minutes passing by which turn into forty-five which turn into an hour or two whose counting. i finally exit the bathroom to see angry and his matching set.

"finally did you die in there?" he asked walking past me into the bathroom

"no, it's called keeping yourself clean and listening to your playlist."

i enter my room and moisturize. looking through my old closet for some clothes. taking over thirty minutes as i reminisce, smiling remembering all the good times i had. finally picking an outfit one of my favorite ones. the plain white tee and some red and black plaid pajama pants. i put on my favorite sleep slippers wanting the full effect. i walk down the stairs smelling the breakfast aroma. gawking at all of my favorite food on the table. i wash my hands, grab a fork and knife, rinse it, and dig in not without praying first though.

"slow down, nobody is chasing you." my dad said laughing at me

"but isn't your plate gone though..?" i looked over at him,"and what happened to the syrup on your plate??"

"girl, shut up and eat your food." he replied low-key hurt

mom laughed at us,"what did i tell you about coming for my baby y/n"

"sorry ma he was testing me first" i laugh back grabbing the syrup in front of me

angry finishes and walks down the steps in his full fit. he washes his hands, rinses his utensils and gets ready to eat.

i scoff,"and i take forever??"

"shut up and eat your food." he says pouring syrup onto his own

we all talked and laughed with eachother catching up. enjoying each others company.

i grabbed my stuff out of my old room"okay, i think i'm gonna clock out"

my mom frowned,"bye baby, make sure to come back again okay?"

"i will ma, don't worry"

i walked over and hugged my dad,"i love you pops"

"love you too i guess.." he says finally letting go hugging me back

"byee, troublemakers don't forget to text me"

"we will"

"wow, i'm shocked is that smiley being nice..??" i asked

"yeah, bye love you"

"aww love y'all too" i reply hugging them as tight as i could

i hugged all of them once more before leaving for real this time," bye ma and extras!"

all the men took a moment to process what i said,"extras?!"

i laugh walking to my car, putting my stuff in the backseat before going into the driver seat. taking the gearstick switching it from park to reverse. pulling out of the driveway. one arm behind the passenger seat. checking behind me. i move the gear stick once again switching it to drive, smiling all the way to my destination.

A/N- y'all get a double update because i haven't updated in a while and i'm sorry for that but i got some ideas so ima be updating a lot. love y'all fr <33

 love y'all fr <33