Student Meeting Part 2

Once all the students were seated, principle Rose walked up to the stage.

She tapped the microphone to make sure it was on.

"Hello New students of Pokehuman High School. My name is, as I told you before, is Principle Rose. I'm here to state the rules. First off, for your powers.

"You are not to use your powers to injure or attack another student. No using your powers inside the school building lest it's inside the training room or battle room."

"Its ok to use your move if it's harmless and/or small. Next off, it is of utmost importance that you listen to your teachers in class because the lessons are very important and will help you with managing and learning about yourself, and your powers."

"As for normal education, you will attend and learn maths, history, and other subjects."

The students moaned at that.

"Last of all, it is important to to me that you...have fun at Pokehuman High!"

The students clapped as Principal Rose left the stage waving.

Coni hooted and whooped loudly while clapping her hands and hopping up and down.

Furoura smiled and clapped while standing in place.

The students left the lounge chatting about the school, the classes, friends fun, and other stuff.

Furoura went to her dorm and prepared her things for when she starts school the next day.

Coni did the same, but loudly.

Furoura put in her earphones, and turned Nightcore up loud.