Off To Pokehuman High

Furoura's POV

I brushed my teeth in the shower as i rinsed the soap suds off my body. I spit out the contents of my mouth and cleaned my toothbrush with the shower water. When i got out, i put on my fuzzy purple robe, and retreated to my room to dry my hair. Today, i would be going to Pokehuman Highschool to learn all there is about.... alot of things. I was happy to get out the house away from my crazy misunderstanding mother, who was more pokemon than human.

She is simply the average gardevoir, who doesn't understand what it's like to be a pokemon and a human. Oh well. Its ok now. She wont have to worry about my dark human personality anymore, because Pokehuman High is a place where you stay until you graduate to Pokehuman Collage. You can still visit home, but you really live at the highschool.

After drying and brushing down my short hair, I put on my school uniform I ordered online.

It is a Navy blue vest over white collar shirt, black tie, navy blue skirt, thigh high black socks, navy blue uniform shoes.

It was pretty neat, colorwise. Im a fan of dark colors, since im dark myself, with my black hair and red eyes. Im not evil or anything, though.

I went downstairs to greet my mom, who had on a big smile.

"You look great Furoura," my mother said in gardevoir language.

"Thanks mom."

I ate my going away breakfast my mother made witch consisted of cheese and pepper omelets, thick hickory smoked bacon, apple jelly toast, and oran berry with strawberry smoothie, all my favs.

(An hour later)

"Yeah, I love you too mom, now please let go, Im dying here!"

My mom loosend her hug.

Only reason it hurt was because not only was she hugging me physically, but she was hugging me mentally too. And being a fully trained gardevoir, it hurt to be hugged so tight by her.

When she finally let me go, I got on my bike to ride to the PokeTrain Station where the PokeTrain will be taking me, and other Pokehumans to Rakuen City.