Arriving To Pokehuman High

Furoura POV

We walked into the citys square. There was a water fountain with a human Milotic in the middle of it.

All the citizens were pokehumans.

Some smiled at us, and some waved.

(Time Skip)

We arrived to the front yard of the school.

Most of the students gasped, and Coni squealed. Luke was grinning like crazy.

I kept a straight face, but I did smile a bit.

"Ok students, I will be off now, because I have duties to attend to.

A student here will come after I leave, and give you a tour of the school.

"I will see you all in due time, hopefully not to punish you for behavior and actions. Now I'll be off. I hope you all have a good school year.

Some of the students said "Thanks Miss Rose!"

We all stood there for a few minutes until

a Meloetta girl came up to us.

"May I please have your attention?," she said.

The students looked at her.

"Im Lyridia, and I will be your tour guide throughout the school. Follow me please."

We toured half the school that day.

The school was huge, filled with many pokehumans.

We toured the rest of the school the next day, and seen everything that would make our highschool experience fun.

There were sports from track to football,

And the dorms here were big and neat. They were not in the school, but across from it. Everything was really organized.

I kow I'm really gonna like it here.