Mega Evolution Class Part 2

The three finally had gotten to class, but the teacher wasn't there yet.

Furoura sat down at a desk in the middle, and Luke chose a desk by her. Coni was mingling with the class. It stayed that way until the teacher walked in. And she walked in VERY dramatically.

All the students stared at her in disbelief.

"MY NEW DARLINGS!!!" the teacher drawled in a french accent.

"It is very nice to meet your acquaintance! I am Miss Aqueline, and I will be your fabulous teacher from now on my darlings!" She fluffed her hair and checked her makeup in a compound mirror. The class stared wide eyed. Who hired this strange person?

even Furoura's eyebrows nearly went up a mile.

Miss Aqueline was a ampharos with the most luxurious hair and tail anyone has ever seen. and to finish it of, she had the french lady attitude.

Miss Aqueline wrote her name on the board.

"Okay Darlings! First off, I'm going to give each of you a mega stone to call your own. This special stone will help you evolve to further into your forms, and become more powerful."

Miss Aqueline took out four trays which contained five mega stones each.

"Okay Darlings! Pass these precious stones out to your classmates behind you!"

She gave a tray to the first five students in the front of the class, and they passed them out.

"Now remember my Darlings, after this class is over, you can go to the workshop and customize your stones however you like! But be sure to make them where they can attach to your body, like a bracelet or necklace."

Furoura eyed her stone. Luke and Coni beamed.

"Okay now Darlings, I need three of you to come to the front of class and show off your FABULOUS mega forms! Raise your hand if you'd like to participate!!!"

Everyone raised their hands except Furoura.

she had no particular interest in this stuff, and didn't want people looking at her. It made her nervous just thinking about it.

"Okay my Darlings! I call Luke, Coni, and Furoura up to the front!" Furoura went cold. She didn't raise her hand!

Furoura was frozen to her chair in shock. Coni grabbed her and pulled her to the front. Furoura quickly composed herself, but nearly failing.

"No worry my Darlings! In the days to come, I will chose three of you each to show off your fabulous forms!!!"

"This is so exciting!" Coni jumped up and down, elated.

"Yes it is, Coni Darling!!!" Miss Aqueline jumped up and down with her.

Luke smiled.

Furoura sighed.

"Okay now my Darlings! In order to mega evolve, you must hold your stone, and think of something that rises your emotions high! Happiness, sadness, melancholy, bonds! it does not matter! Just feel it truly in your heart!"

Furoura looked at Luke and Coni. They both had their eyes closed, and both were smiling. Then they started glowing. The glow grew and grew, and the room was filled with a blinding light. Then it dissapeared slowly, and a multi-colored symbol hovered above them.

Luke roared and Coni posed, ending the evolution. They looked different now. Luke now had a black ninja like mask, baggy pants, boots, a beautiful flowing tail, and orangish red intimidating eyes.

He also had a pair extra spikes on his hands, and spikes on his boots.

Coni's pony tails were longer and tied twice in the middle, and the fluff on her wrists were bigger and tamer. She wore a tight black turtleneck that showed her stomach, ripped tights, and short fluffy heeled boots. The class stared amazed at Luke and Coni's new forms.

"Furoura, Darling! why did you not evolve my sweet?"

Furoura looked at her teacher.

"I was in a bit of shock that I got dragged up here. Wy did you call on me? I didn't even raise my hand!" She was a bit upset by this.

"Oh, Darling! i am very sorry for my behavior! but I wish to see your mega form. I sense great power in you."

Miss Aqueline smiled gently at Furoura.

"Come on Rory, you can do it!" Coni cheered.

"RORY?!?!" Furoura gave Coni a look.

"Yay nicknames!" Coni squealed.

Furoura facepalmed and sighed.

"Fine, I'll evolve. But I better get extra credit for this," Furoura said

"Sure thing Darling!"

Furoura held her stone tight, and Immediately start to glow. For a few moments, a blinding brilliant light blasted throughout the room, and Furoura felt pure bliss. Then it was normal again.

Furoura looked down at herself. She wore a black flowing dress that parted a few times to make room for her to fight without restraint, black boots and long black gloves. The spike on her chest had parted into two, and she wore a sort of device over her eyes that spiked out and had a microphone attached to it.

"Darling, you look devilishly gorgeous!"

"Thanks," Furoura mumbled, still not wanting to participate.

"But how did you evolve so fast and easy? it's impossible for a beginner!" Miss Aqueline asked.

"Maybe because my emotions are high with annoyance," Furoura said, giving her a look. Miss Aqueline gave out a sheepish laugh.

She then turned to the class.

"Now my darlings, this is Mega Evolution!"

the class clapped and hooted at the three. Coni waved, Luke bowed, and Furoura just stood there with an unamused look on her face

_______________________________________________________

Ok you guys! I hope you like the chapter! It took a while to make it, but since I haven't updated it in so long, it's worth it for you guys! Thanks for reading my Darling Readers!!!

-Raven