Gym Time!

"I MUST MAKE IT CUTER!!!!!!!"
Coni jumped up and down, decorating the bracelet for her mega stone.  Furoura had put hers on a choker around her neck, and Luke put his on his glove.

The workshop was buzzing with students who all chatted, and worked together. Furoura looked around from her chair. there were many different pokehumans who had the ability to use a mega stone. they were all "Special Students."

Luke and Coni were showing eachother their stone holders.

"Meh. Mines is WAY cuter!" She giggled.

"It doesn't matter to me... I'm a guy." Luke shrugged, scratching his head.

"And thats exactly why guys are boring~" Coni crossed her arms, turning her nose up snootily.

Luke glared at her.

The bell rung, signaling next class. The students quickly poured of of the workshop, heading off to the gym. Only one student remained in the class. He sat at a desk, working on a piece of wood with a small carving knife. Furoura took a glance at him before following her classmates.

_______________________________________________________________

The gym was large, and full of different kind of training equipment. A noise was heard nearby. The students looked towards it. There was a muscular man hitting a punching bag bare-handed, every hit landing smooth and strong. The students watched in awe as he landed swift kicks, elbows, and punches to the bag. Soon he stopped, breathing heavily and wiping sweat off his forehead.

He looked at the students and grinned wide, crossing his arms.

"Well hello there! I wasn't aware I had an audience! Haha, my name is Mario, and I'll be your gym teacher for this year!"

"As in the game character?" Someone asked.

"Exactly! cool, ain't it?! Now, we should get started, but first I need you all to introduce yourselves! So everyone sit up in front, and wait for me to return with some things!"

He ushered everyone to sit on the gym floor, and jogged off afterwards, a big grin on his face.

"He seems happy..." Furoura said.

"At least hes not demanding and trying to break your back with gym work." Luke shrugged and smiled.

"Hehe! I'm gonna enjoy this!" Coni pumped her fist.

The students talked among eachother until they heard the barefooted steps of their gym teacher, coming towards them.

"Heya kids, I'm back!" He was holding multiple gym outfits, and needle and thread.

"What are you gonna do with those?" Coni questioned as he sat down in front of them all.

"I'm gonna sew all your names on these, so you have your own special outfits!

"But why?"

"I do this for all my students! also, I do it so i can remember your names. I have a terrible memory..."

Everyone facepalmed.

"OKAY! Lets start with you!"

He pointed to a boy that resembled a camerupt. The student stood up.

"Come up front and tell us your name and pokename!"

The boy walked slowly to the front, and waved a bit. His hair was orange and he had a lazy look in his eyes.

"I'm Cameron, and I'm a Camerupt. Nice to meetcha'.

"Thats great!" Mario took one of the shirts and started sewing... insanely fast. Within seconds, the name 'Cameron' was sewn onto the front of the shirt. He gave the shirt to the boy and smiled.

"Thanks teach." He folded the shirt and held it, sitting back down.

"Wow, thats amazing! Ooooh! Do me next!!!" Coni jumped up, raising her hand and waving it wildly.

"Alrighty then, you're next!"

With that, Coni rushed to front, grinning wide and waving.

"Hiya there! I'm Coni, and I'm a Lopunny! It's very nice to meet you all!"

She bounced in excitement, squealing as Mario sewed her name into a shirt.

A few students marveled at her.

"Woah, dude, she's totally cute.."

"Yeah, and hyper too.."

"I wanna be her friend..."

"I'm definetly getting her digits..."

Coni took her shirt happily. "YAY! Thank you Mario sir!"

"Woah, just call me Mario! and It's no problem! Hahaha!"

"Ok Mario!" She hopped off with her shirt.

"That girl is next!" He pointed to Furoura. She groaned and slumped to the front.

"I'm Furoura and I'm a Gardevoire."

"OOOH, your a glum one, aren't ya?!"

She glared at him. He chuckled and gave her a shirt with her name on it. She went to sit back down.

"You next!"

Luke walked up to the front and smiled, pushing his hair back.

"Hi I'm Luke, and I'm a Lucario. I'm looking forward to our time together~"

Some of the girls swooned, staring at him.

"Haha! Very smooth with it, aren't ya kid?"

Luke chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

Next was an Absol girl.

"Hi, I'm Abbey, and I'm an Absol." She flipped her white hair out of her eyes, and crossed her arms. She smacked gum, and had earbuds in.

"No slackin off, ya hear? Hahaha!"

She smirked and rolled her eyes, taking her shirt and sitting back down. Soon, all the introductions were done, and the students were given their outfits. Everyone liked the teacher so far, and talked about him as they all headed to the changing rooms to put on their gym clothes.

"I've never had a shirt with my name on it! I'm so happy!!!" Coni hopped around, hugging her shirt.

"I'ts not really a big deal. I'ts just a shirt." Furoura stared at the floor as she walked.

"I guess its pretty nice though." The Absol girl walked beside them, smacking her gum.

"Hiya there! Wanna be my friend?!"

"Eh... sure?" Abbey scratched her head, chuckling a bit.

"YAY!" Coni squished her in a hug, and Abbey squeaked, nearly choking on her gum.

"Your really cheerful... the guys seem to like you."

Abbey chuckled.

"The guys? But why?" Coni put her delicate finger to her plump pink lip.

"Gee, I have no idea..." She eyed her slim stomach, perfect sized hips and chest, and her cute face.

Furoura chuckled a bit. Now Coni was even more confused, just pouting at the two.

They arrived to the changing room with a few other girls. they were assigned to their own lockers, so they went to them to store their clothes, and replaced them with the gym clothes. they all fit perfectly. Except Coni. Her close were a bit to small. The shirt hug tightly around her, and so did her shorts.

"This feels weird.." Coni pouted.

"I wonder why..." Furoura and Abbey both said. The other girls just stared at her in awe.