Professor Elson

Furoura's POV

The new students followed behind Principal Rose, occasionally asking questions.

All of a sudden, a human Beeheeyem ran out of the woods, followed by a raging spring Sawsbuck.

"Professor Elson!," Principal Rose said in surprise

The sawsbuck used energy ball, but it was stopped short by psychic. It hovered in the air for a moment, then was sent off into the sky.

The sawsbuck noticed us, and froze.

"Dont be scared, we wont harm you. Go back home." I spoke to through telepathy.

The sawsbuck seemed soothed by my voice.

It walked back into the woods quietly.

"What happened?," Luke asked.

"I told it to go home," I simply said.

"How?," Coni asked.

"She used telepathy," said Luke.

"Students, this is Proffesor Elson. He is the highschools science teacher," Miss Rose said.

"Hello class! I must say I am happy to see my new students so soon. I hope you'll come to absolutely love me as your good science teacher! Now, I must be off to do research.

Oh before I go, Furoura Gardevoir, thank you for sending the sawsbuck away, I gladly appreciate It! Now kids, I will see you whenever, so await my classes! Sionara!

Professor Elson sped off into the woods.

Everyone was staring at me.

I mentally facepalmed.

"Its rude to stare," I said in monotone.

The students turned around.

"I think your gonna be really cool around here," Luke said, grinning.

"Yeah! Im glad your my friend," Coni said.

(Five minutes later)

"Alright students, we have arrived to Rakuen city."

Miss Rose opened the gates, and walked through.

The city was georgeos.