one shot (SMUT)

To sum this up, this is a one shot and does not apply to the actual story (unless you want it to). I just have not published in awhile and am hoping to come back. enjoy :)

Mia had gone out of town for a week to go camping with Brayden so you were home alone with nothing to do. You had tried to find someone who wanted to hangout but most people were either busy with a job or out of town, but you eventually found your friend Spencer who wanted to hangout with you.

"Hey Spencer, want to hangout?" You asked while on FaceTime with him.

"Sure, when?" He replied nonchalant.

"Wait really?" You asked, shocked.

"Yeah, I don't have anything else to do." Spencer asked confused.

"Wow that's perfect, I've been looking for someone to hangout with!" You replied enthusiastically. "Would tomorrow night work?"

"Yeah, I was thinking we could go bowling?"

"We don't have a bowling place here though?"

"We can drive over to the nearest one, it's only a 45 minute drive."

"Yeah okay, do you think we should invite some other people?" You asked.

"I was thinking about Carl and Eric?"

"As in my Eric?"

"Your Eric?" Spencer asked confused.

"As in like Mia's little brother?"

"Yeah, I've been meaning to hangout with him and since you two know each other that could be fun."

"No, no, no. Anyone but Eric." You waved your head back and forth.

*The next night*

"Hey Eric, hop on in the back with Y/N." Spencer exclaimed. You sat with your arms crossed and an aggressive look on your face.

"Someone looks happy to see me." Eric rolled his eyes.

"Y/N do you want aux?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah sure." You replied, opening your phone to connect.

"You really trust Y/N with music? My music is obviously better." Eric added.

"I don't trust you with music anymore, after that one school dance and you played your SEVEN MINUTE SONG THAT EVERYONE LEFT TO-" You started yelling.

"It's not my fault that they don't have taste."

"Blah blah I'm too good for you, I've heard it a million times." You mocked.

"Here you should play this." Eric grabbed your phone and started playing a song. You listened for a moment but realized how boring and slow the song was. You grabbed your phone back from him.

"WHY IS THIS SONG AN HOUR LONG!" You looked at him, he shrugged.

"Okay, you two stop flirting and pick a song already." Carl said. Both you and Eric turned a bright red and turned away from each other as you both yelled. "WE'RE NOT FLIRTING!" After that you two kept the conversation light and short.