The Competetion (SMUT)

You were awoken by a loud banging on your door.

"Y/N open up." You heard a familiar voice say. You slowly crawled out of bed while the pounding continued until you got to the door. You looked through the peephole and saw Mia holding a coffee and doughnuts for you. You quickly sprinted over to the bed and shook Eric awake.

"Y/N it's so early."

"Eric shut up." Eric peeped open his eyes and looked at you. "Mia is at the door." You whispered. He quickly sat up but you pushed him off of the bed onto the floor making a loud thump.

"Y/N are you okay?"

"Yeah sorry just fell!" You helped Eric up and hushed him to the bathroom quickly throwing on a long pajama shirt. You opened the door and Mia quickly burst in.

"I could have sworn you were talking to someone." She said walking around the room. As she walked closer to the bathroom you grabbed her arm and encouraged her to sit down.

"So," Mia dragged out the o. "Today's the day!"

"Yup." You smiled grimly.

"You don't seem too excited."

"Just nervous." You shrugged.

"I know you and Eric will do amazing. As much as I hate to admit it you two make a great team." You smiled.

"Never." You both laughed.

"Well I'll hand these over to you, strange enough Eric didn't answer, he probably can hear me just too lazy to get up. Anyways give some to him once he wakes up will you?" You nodded and walked her to the door. "Good luck!" She yelled, you two hugged and she quickly left. You walked over and opened the bathroom door.

"So you don't think we make a good team?" He said pulling you closer to him.

"We'll see today won't we?" You teased. You walked over and grabbed a doughnut.

"May we please welcome to the stage, Amanda Yung and Peter Fischer." You heard loud cheering from the other side of the curtain, you tightened your grip on Eric.

"Hey, we've got this. As long as we have each other we'll do great."

"What if we don't though."

"How would that happen?"

"I don't know, you could get kidnapped or something I'm not sure." Eric pulled you into a tight hug.

"Y/N," he almost whispered. "As long as I've known you I could always tell how strong of a person you are, no matter the situation you'll always go above and beyond. I know that you can do this, if anything I'm the one holding you back."

"Eric," you tilted your head towards his.

"I love you for you." You froze at his words. "I love you because you're such an amazing person, and even if I died right now I know that you would go and perform because that's what I want for you. I want you to win because you deserve it."

"Eric, you deserve it too."

"No matter if we fail or win it won't change that I love you." He quickly kissed you and you heard the booming voice call out your names. Eric grabbed your hand but before you walked onto the stage you whispered to him.

"I love you too Eric." You both smiled and walked onto the bright stage.

"We would like to thank everyone for participating in this, it was an honor to hear from you all. Now without further ado may I please announce our top three winners." You and Eric had made it to the top three, you had nearly cut off all the feeling in his hand waiting for everyone's placing. "In third place is," a long pause. "John Stevo and George Allen!" You quickly grabbed Eric's arm as you felt your heart race pick up.